scootaloo96 Fan Group 114 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Rainbow FlutterDash
Group Admin

I added three new story folders: Scootaloo Stories, OctaScratch Stories and Scootaloo96's Favourites.

The first two are simply what they sound like. Stories of scootaloo96's favourite pony and shipping, respectively. (ScootaBelle, his other favourite shipping, can go in the Scootaloo Stories folder. ) I got the idea cause someone added their own fic to the scootaloo96's Stories folder, probably didn't realise this was a fan group for a user, not Scootaloo. :rainbowlaugh: I felt bad deleting it though, so I moved it to the new folder. Maybe it'll bring a fic to scoots' attention that he may have missed. Anyone can feel free to add to that folder or the OctaScratch folder, (No NSFW of course, and I'll remove anything I find inappropriate for the group). I however made the scootaloo96's Stories only contributor or higher to avoid repeating the above incident. If he posts another story and us admins are too stupid to remember to add it, just send me a PM and I'll do it.

The last folder is admin only, as only scoots himself should add stories there if he ever feels like it. :rainbowwild:

Have a nice day everypony!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1