The GentleColt Police 30 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

She and my know it all friend got into a fight, the know it all "friend" is pushing my other friend off the edge. She wants to commit suicide to get away from her?! How can I help her? We are both in a forced friendship with the know it all. Is there something I can do? Somepony tried posting a thread here, about helping me get her help. The thread is called "This person needs help, no time to explain." So, any ideas how I can help her?

4980503 I'll be honest, the "know it all" friend should should back off, especially if the relationship is forced. Forced relationships are not friendships. If you're both trapped, my advice is that you should be the true friend and be there for her.

Okay, first of all, a "forced friendship" is not a friendship, why is it forced? and can you get yourself and your real friend away from "know it all"?

"Know it all" sounds toxic to you both and toxins are best avoided, my best advice is lose toxic if you can, or someone will get very ill very fast and we do not want that.

I have been through such a situation and was the one getting ill, until my real friend realized the situation and we lost the toxic party, which in our case was by moving into an apartment away from the toxic party.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3