Luna/NMM Is Twilight's mother 441 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Title: Chessmaster

Main Characters: Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia.

Genre: Slice of Life, Alternate Universe.

Premise:
"It has been far too long, too long sInce my mother was taken awAy from Me, too long since thaT Witch they call "prIncess" took the throne that was rightfulLy hers, too long sInce she poisoned her subjects with lies about my dear mother."

"However in that time I have a Grown, I have slowly gained strengtH, I have kepT a close eye on my enemy, and I have amassed many forces who wish to see the Sun tyrant dethroned."

"And now as the time of my mother's freedom grows near, I must play my Part, to ensure that she will not interfere, to ensure the tools to use to take her awAy from me will neveR be used again, I must orchestrate a series of events that will no doubt gain her attention, my advanced magic is unlike any Kind she's ever seen(excluding that pathetic student of hers), she wilL no doubt want to Explore the possibilities for my potential, and when she does, I will be that much closer to my goal. The game has begun Celestia, and I'm already five steps ahead of you..."

"I am the daughter of Nightmare Moon, leader of the Children of the Night, and soon the Equestria will belong to mother once more..."

Nightmare Loopy
Group Admin

Wait... you mention Celestia's student in here, implying tat it isn't Twilight. Is this meant to be Gari?(since Gari in my eyes in the leader and the eldest filly from the COTN video)

4461524 It's Sunset Shimmer, in this story she never left for the human world.

Nightmare Loopy
Group Admin

Ooooh, so it IS Twilight Sparkle. Well... my mistake. :twilightblush:

This is an amazing idea, and if I wasn't so preoccupied with other stories I'd take it on!

That's want the out-of-place capital letters spell out.

Also, do you know anyone who'd be interested in this?

Nightmare Loopy
Group Admin

Perhaps Pix? He is the other member of this group, and my best friend. While not the best writer(Yes, talking to you Pix) he is very nice. Alos pheraps Plaris501, the author of Heir to the Nightmare?

(and me of course, duh)_

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6