TrenderDash 21 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

Want to practice your writing and have some harmless TrenderDash fun? Want to be part of a group collab effort? You've come to the right place!

Anywho, here are the rules

I'll start by posting a 100-500 word flash fiction about Rainbow Dash and Trend. At the end of the story, I'll leave a one word prompt. If you would like to write a 100-500 word flash fiction relating to that prompt, comment to claim it. You keep each prompt for 24 hours before another person can claim it. When you finish, post the story in the comments, being sure to reply to one of my comments and the person whose prompt you used (push the little green arrow in the top right corner of each comment), and add a one word prompt at the end for the next people to claim.

A few clarifications:

* The flash fiction can be in any style, just as long as it's TrenderDash in some way.

*Flash fictions must be a teen rating at most. Any mature stories will be deleted; therefore, I recommend you do not submit them to this thread.

* Claim prompts with a quick post responding to the last post. Just the word "claimed" is fine. When you finish, make a post with the flash fiction and the next prompt.

* Your claim is valid for twenty-four hours, to keep someone from accidentally holding things up all day. After that time, another person could post a claim for the same prompt. If you ran out of time, and no one else has claimed it, and you still want to write it, just go ahead and reclaim it.

* In the event that people become confused, and two fics are posted for the same prompt, the first one posted contains the official next prompt. However, I may post the second story later on in the anthology.

* Please include a one word prompt at the end of your fic. There are lots of words, and they can mean lots of things, and it's up to the next writer what they want to do with it.

* Please press the reply button on both the person whose prompt you're using and one of my comments so I get notified.

I might have stollen this entire list from the FlutterBulk group . . .

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

Here's the first fiction. :pinkiehappy:

“Uh, I don’t know about this, Trend . . .” Rainbow looked up at the concert hall, trepidation etched across her dainty muzzle. The light from the streetlamps glistened and danced across the mare’s silken coat, reminding him once again that he didn’t deserve a mare like her. She tossed her mane, curled for the occasion and stared accusingly at him. “What’s this all about?”

He nudged her in the back with his muzzle, prodding her towards the entrance. “You’ll see.”

“You know I don’t like classic music.”

“I know, you’ve told me a million times already.”

She dug her heels into the cobbles with a force to rival any mule. “So, why are we at the stupid concert hall, Trend?”

Trend sighed theatrically. Typical. “Because,” he trotted over to stand in front of her, “we’re not here for a concert.”

“Uh-huh.” Though, from the smallest of smirks parting her lips, he had her hooked. “What are we here for?”

“Oh, you know . . . stuff,” he hedged, watching her frustration with some satisfaction. Teasing her proved just a little too entertaining.

“Trend!”

He smirked, planting a kiss on her muzzle, feeling her tense before relaxing and leaning into it. After a few wonderful seconds, he broke it, nickering softly. “Sorry for teasing. Just wanted to surprise you.”

She raised an eyebrow, “With what?”

“Cirque de Celestia has show on tonight. I thought, since you like athletics so much . . .”

“Woah, woah, wait a minute!” Rainbow leaned in close enough for him to get a good lungful of her minty mouthwash. “The Cirque de Celestia?”

“Yes,” he answered, a little hesitant now.

She gave a quite earsplitting squeal of delight, wrapping him in a bone crushing hug. “Awesome! I’ve been wanting to see their acrobatics for years. How’d you get tickets?”

Trend snorted. You really have to ask?

Rainbow paused, then winked slowly. “Right, celebrity, I keep forgetting.”

“How do you keep forgetting I’m a celebrity, Rainbow?”

“Because, if I admit you're a celebrity, what does that make me?”

“My marefriend?” he supplied lamely.

Her hoof clapped him on the shoulder with a force to rival a hoofball players. “Darn right I am! But, you’re still just a dorky fashion author I made twice as cool.”

He smirked, “Only twice as cool?”

“Well, maybe seventy-percent.” She winked playfully before trotting forward. “But, no matter how lame you are, I’ll be plenty cool enough to make up for it!”

Trend chuckled softly to himself before trotting up to join her. His focus fell to the almost filly-like excitement filling her captivating eyes. ‘Plenty cool enough’ huh? Sounds about right to me . . .

Next prompt: Sports

Happy Birthday, I think :twilightblush:. Hope this is a good prezzy.

“You’re sure about this?” Rainbow Dash eyed the twin coils of rope.

“Well... I yes,” Trenderhoof pawed at the ground idly, looking away.

Dash put a hoof round his neck and dragged his head around, her voice was soft “We can still pull out you know.”

He drew himself up and looked her in the eye, he grinned, “Afraid I’ll make you look bad?”

“Are... are you serious?” Dash spluttered, “I’m the fastest pegasus in Equestria, they won’t be able to keep up.”

“And what about me? Gonna drag me along behind you?” Trend was still smirking.

“Oh... shut up! Just tie us together.” Dash huffed. Trend’s horn lit up, guiding the ropes around her legs. They tied themselves into knots. Dash looked down, both of their legs were now joined together.

“Let’s win this rac- ahh” Dash started forward and immediately was flung face-first into the dirt, followed by a rather large weight collapsing on top of her.

“Ugh, Trend please get off,” Dash groaned, raising a hoof to her head.

“Umm... Dash, little help,” Dash looked around, stared at Trend lying on the ground. His horn embedded in the soil while his eyes were crossed, staring down at it. She giggled.

She leaned over, watching his cheeks turn an interesting shade of red. “We’ve still got a race to win.”

Next prompt: Scared

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4715983 Gah! Yes it is. I enjoyed it a lot. ^.^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4