Steven Universe 451 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Spider8ite
Group Admin

I can't even anymore. I can't. I just can't. Just... I'M SO HYPED AND READY YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Anyways, get your load of spoilers and turn your eyes away if you don't wanna be spoiled:

Look at this precious babe

Boredom...

Fisher Cherry Man!

*war flashbacks*

Lapis Protection Squad 2k16

I'M CRYING.

MY WAIFU IS BACK. EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND PURE IN THE WORLD :pinkiesad2: *calms down for a moment* So, now that I'm not with a giant smile on my face because, heck yes Jasper is back, what are your thoughts on the images, do you think this is going to be a great episode? Now, if you excuse me, I have a party to thrown :3

I never thought I'd see the day, but it has happened.
My adorable giant rage muppet has returned.

Spider8ite
Group Admin

5382576 And the best thing is: Storyboards by Rebecca herself!

What that means? Well, she made Jailbreak, Alone Together, Keystone Motel and other episodes that have heavy character development. So... Chances are Jasper gonna get some true character development. FINALLY. :heart:

5382514 1. This and Monster Reunion are the two episodes I'm looking forward to the most
2. If these leaked images are correct, and Jasper really is returning, then points for: not being surprised.

Did anyone else noticed that Jasper's gem isn't cracked in that picture? Either Steven healed her gem sooner then I thought he would or that widely accepted fancanon was wrong.

that jasper pic...
i'm just picturing her looking out to sea
"The sharks Lapis...all the sharks"

Nova Arc
Group Admin

5382514 Lapi being cute, Lapis being bored, Lapis's bodyguard, and...

JASPER?! CHEETOH PLUSHIE GEM IS BACK!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11