"WHiJeT"ers Assemble! 37 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I can't help but wonder if it's possible... I mean, Babs isn't coming back anytime soon... if ever. And a lot of us wanted to see this story reach completion... is it possible for this fic to be revived in some way?

First, there would have to be a writer with free time on their hands and be of Bad's caliber or higher, willing to continue the project and end the story in the way she outlined and wanted it to.

Short answer: Not bloody likely.

What if it was a project with multiple writers?

5746772 Depends on how skilled they are.

Having an unskilled writer handle Bad's work is like watching a chimp handle a finely-made vase and it is twice as painful for me to watch.

I guess recruiting in-group writers could work if they're on board with it... I mean, King Mezentio of Algarve is really good at what he does...

You would also probably want to know where she intended for it to go, which she had told me a decent amount before she fell off the face of any communication. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details and she has also deleted the account where the story and notes were held.

If you're reading this, Bad, I'm still annoyed at you for not at least saying "bye" or something to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6