"WHiJeT"ers Assemble! 37 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What could there be to see and tell? Apparently, it is about the long-awaited trial. But let us wonder. Orion will astonish at his new found humility and appetite. He accepts the sentence of hard labour to the Crystal Empire, not without grousing. Twilight may stop Flash to ask how he is and what it is like to be Blue Blood's body-guard.
Speaking of Blue Blood, he should start making Flash's days harder for him. As his body-guards find him so difficult.
And this will be in two parts, and one part will be the trial. What will the second part be?
And why is Blue Blood using his hooves to open doors and throw pillows?

I don't intend to comment in this group much, for obvious reasons, but I'm gonna bump this one. Nice thoughts, Baxter. I'm wondering if anyone else wants to speculate?

4556436 Orion should be ecstatic about his sentence - he will see Clover for Pete's sake! (and that means a world to him). I hope he'll be able to find enough dignity to thank Twilight for making all of this possible.

And why is Blue Blood using his hooves to open doors and throw pillows?

Hm. I did not pay attention to it. Perhaps he can't use magic. Judging by his cuti mark in this AU Blue blood is some sort of Daring Do incarnation. He's true dream is to travel world, seek for treasures, fight ancient gods, and write a popular series of adventure books for adolescent.

I called it! I called it! I called it about Blue Blood not using his horn to open the door or throw pillows. It was just a little thing which stuck in my mind. If Blue Blood is supposedly lazy and hedonistic, why would he bother rising from the sofa to open the door when he could have opened it with his magic?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4