"WHiJeT"ers Assemble! 37 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Would Twi prefer to drink either chamomile tea or a white or a red wine on a date and her first kiss with Flash?

I think tea would help, we don't want her to get drunk now would we?

Tea should calm her and help her organise her thoughts during the date.
If it were wine, it need not be a strong wine. She could make something like a spritzer or wine with water in it.
I tried to lay this deductions out in the first post, but the post could not load from an error. Is anypony else suffering this irritation?

Twi is the type that will have read a book on how to date, and in that book, red wine would likely be listed as the primary drink she should have. And being a stickler for following the rules, she'd do her best not to deviate. She'll also have a checklist of things she needs to do.

That about sums it up.

No! You all are wrong! Considering more than modest Flash's income, they are going to drink some cola, a simple drink of a simple working ponies.

4509379 Ha! Twilight knows better than to drink hot sauce now. And cola is quite appropriate beverage for a gentle date. Hope they remember to brush their teeth well at the end of the night.

My assumption was that she was making a savory cocktail, like a bloody Mary, and just added too much or the wrong kind of hot sauce.

Also, given her status and his rank, cola would be unlikely for a formal date, maybe an informal one.

She is probably a wine and highball drinker; I image he likes beer and, when being fancy, a pink gin--the drink of officers and gentlemen.

Needles and pins can come in pink?

An informal date; right. Like the night under the aurora or the sorting through the library on the Sunday?

Discord said he sees Flash would more like pilsen beer. Would Flash be a minor officer, as he is a Knight?

Well, canon is on my side:

Given her eating habits and love for a cheap fast food, I'd put my money on cola. But you are right, I do can see Twilight drinking wine on some formal occasions or maybe when alone. I think that she also may drink some sweet liqueurs. The thing is, all of this alcohol is appropriate only for a formal date and as the things are now, we won't see anything in that way for a very long time.

Also, the tea should go. I mean all princesses are drinking tea... for some reason. The tea is neutral and not suspicious, no one would be able to see anything romantic about it...

You are right, her typical eating habits are, endearingly, working class. I also have to concur with the tea being a neutral drink; given what we know about equestrian culture, it is likely the preferred morning drink, a la the UK.

I would have to agree on you that everypony would see tea as a neutral drink. Thank you for mentioning the U.K.

4533757 Or she just did not see or read the label on the bottle, as Pinkie was rattling on to her and distracting her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13