N.E.R.D. 26 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
jidbrony
Group Admin

Yes folks I am doing a contest. What type a contest a writing contest
Theme; comic book supervillains
You must right a Humanized Story using one of the mane six or Sunset Shimmer going into the comic book world and role playing as a Supervillain
Rules
1. Fic must be more than 5,000 words but only one chapter
2. Fic must contrive way to have character want to be Supervillain with supervillain name
3. Must describe in detail their costume
4. Must have a super villain plan
5. Villain must be ORIGINAL but can be BASED of a classic Villain
6. everything about their Supervillain persona must LOGICALLY fit their personality no OOC moments.
Due date for submission November 5th and HOPEFULLY winners annoyed by November 1st . Please PM me with fic in GOOGLE DOCS with name and link to homepage

VampDash
Group Contributor

4791934 So..... say I want to make one of them a villain like Venom or Deathstroke.... would that count since they've been both hero and villain?

jidbrony
Group Admin

4791939 Sure....But it kind of has to fit their personality in some logical way like maybe Twilight is a Science based Villain, Rarity is um....Phem phital like Villain....It just has to be believable that is the kind of baddy the Mane Six (Or Sunset would be) Sunset you can be a little more loose with since you know....But yeah...Like that. As long as it works.

VampDash
Group Contributor

4791950 Believe it or not.... there are about three of them that fits the two characters I brought up. And they have simple goals.

jidbrony
Group Admin

4791954 Cool just remember it has to be ORIGINAL so you Dash can't say "I wanna be death stroke" It can be a "Death Stroke like character" but not Death stroke. Just ra reminder.

VampDash
Group Contributor

4791964 OH THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT. Oh well then hell YESSSS I have BIG plans.

jidbrony
Group Admin

4791968 Ok then...And I'll add that extra rule for clarification.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7