N.E.R.D. 26 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
jidbrony
Group Admin

Which side to you think you fall into. Do you want to follow the ways of the Jedi and believe in selflessness, compassion, charity, or do you follow your passions, your hatred, your rage, you use that power and give into the Dark Side of the forth and follow the teaching of the Sith! Which side do you fall on...the Dark Side...Or the Light!

4713017 the light side. Ultimately, most practitioners of the dark side turn into emotionally stunted little bullies. The dark side may be easier, but it makes you more predictable. You know you can't trust them. You can have an idea of what they're after.

The jedi are predictable, true, but at least they put others before themselves. If anything, I'd be a jedi after Qui's own heart. Following the code, but disobeying the council when I felt the need arose.

It really depends on the time period, actually, what they stand for. The only constant, in fact, besides use of Light Side and Dark Side, is that Jedi traditionally use the Force sparingly (largely due to their stricter rules), whereas the Sith typically use it so much they practically use it as a crutch (again, largely due to the looser rules)! The Sith tendency to over-use the Force is pretty much how they end up with the strange physical conditions they have, like Anakin Skywalker briefly having yellow eyes, and that's a minor example! However, who's on the right and who's on the wrong can actually change with history, just as real-world religions do today. So it would really depend on the time period, whose side I'm on. On the most part, I'd stick with the Jedi, using the Force so much obviously has consequences, I like my pretty face, thank you very much!!

But if the Sith are on the good end, and they have been on occasion...I'd take them. The way they use the Force for everything can still be pretty damn cool, even if it's bad for your body. And the lack of guidelines makes the game easy for me!

4713057 When have the Sith been on the good end, exactly?

SoulboundAlchemist
Group Admin

Well, considering I play Star Wars The Old Republic as a Jedi, I think I fall into that camp.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5