Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Hope y'all are all doing well. If you have any issues, consult me personally. Be it about the layout, the people, or anything. Also, if you have any friends you really want to see in this group, holla at me and I'll see about inviting them.

4383109 Why the fuck is there a moon in the background of a group themed around Martians?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4383314 Because reasons. Reasons that your puny robotic capacitors could never truly understand.

Reasons that your puny robotic capacitors could never truly understand.

Racist!

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4383348 You were created by organic life forms! Therefore it's impossible for me to be a racist!

You were created by organic life forms! Therefore it's impossible for me to be a racist!

Racist!

Robot!

Sexist!

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4383440 Fuck this, I'm out!... And for the record I love women!

>Implying female is the only other sex.

You disgust me.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4383808 You're incorrigible.

*interest intensifies*

Now that I got that out of my system-perhaps some fics about ponies developing their own space program and try to colonize Mars using magic? Heck maybe Celestia has a bright idea (this pun, much cringe) of using the Elements to "purify" the planet. By "purify" what actually happens is terraforming.

Well, let's just replace-OH BETTER IDEA!!!

How about steampunk ponies in space exploration, replace Earth with Equis, and then let reality hit hard when they realize how screwed up the solar system is because what the ponies will see in other galaxies are heliocentric orbits which is what happens naturally compared to their "broken" orbit.

Afterthought: also, how about fics where ponies colonize other planets? Or even Luna dragging a couple asteroids to Equis? OR, why Luna won't drag an asteroid down for ponies to study because she already realized how FUBAR she and Celly has made space? Definitely AU.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384104 I'd like to perform an autopsy on you to see how your brain works. Pretty creative ideas flowing through that head of yours, although I personally am more into human-focused stories.

Hey, you're a jackass.

But in a good way.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384194 That one I give you for free. Same to you.

Can we do this on Jupiter?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384285 NO! ONLY MARS!.. -ahem- I mean Earth.

Will blueberries be involved? If so then let the dissection begin!

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384374 Oh yes. There will be bushels of blueberries!

You ought to shoot Lord of Dorkness an invite. That guy doesn't get to enjoy the pleasure of my company nearly enough yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21