Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Maybe. The main reason I opened up this group and invited you here, along with a few other people I know and trust, was to simply have a chill group. This will never grow much larger than this, and it will likely decay within a month, but I wanted you and the others I beckoned to at least get a friendly gesture from myself.

4382885 I was here for the hope of someone to talk to.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4382891 Woah, there. Don't get too clingy. This is a discussion group at its core (least that's what I am aiming for it to be), but we all have different schedules to adhere to and different lives to lead. We can't always talk.

EDIT: And HaS and HaM have far more members than this group does as of right now. I'm sure you'll get plenty of discussion opportunities at either group because of this fact.

4382930 Not getting clingy, merely bored and need someone to talk to.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4382939 Yeah, I forget the fact that text doesn't convey amusement too well. Or much emotion at all. There's not much to talk about when things are calm, though; one thing other groups have going for them is the near 24/7 chaos.

4382885 Can we collect stories in this group?

For a while I've thought of creating a group called "Smart Stories for Smart People," where we could curate a gallery of intelligent, thought-out fics discussing subjects such as science and philosophy.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4385248 You're free to use the stories box for whatever you need.

we could curate a gallery of intelligent, thought-out fics discussing subjects such as science and philosophy.

Yup. Use it for whatever you need, so long as these topics are involved; just don't spam it with a sudden influx of stories that are idiotic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8