Quill and Blade 363 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

If you've been in our Discord server recently, then you may have noticed that Josi has been on the job hunt after finishing his degree. There has been a lot of discussions about his opportunities, coaching him for interviews, listening to his concerns about what path to take.

Anzel and I are pretty attached to the folks who frequent our Discord server, and it's not a random happenstance that we are sometimes referred to as "Dad" and "Mom" with the way we feel about our "kids". Josi is no exception and we have had many talks like clucking hens worrying over our little egg, hoping he'll get the job he wants, that everything works out for him.

And I am happy to say that, as of last night, it has. Josi got a fantastic job offer and is well on his way to starting the career he wants!

We're super duper happy for you, Josi!!

Hurray for Josi! In honor of his success of him scoring a job, I shall happily make an origami commemorating the special occasion.

Awesome! always happy to hear good news! In honor of this occasion I shall buy myself a milkshake and toast it to Josi.
Good going Josi!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3