Quill and Blade 364 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

"Hark," Crystal said, looking over at her handsome beloved husband on the morn of the first. "Tis April Fools, and we have nary a plan."

Anzel shrugged. "'K."

"I shall commence the shenaniganry right quick." Crystal readied her fingers, poised to launch an attack, but in truth, what could she do on such short notice?

The plan started simple.

"Behold!" Crystal gestured at the screen. "The icons of emoting, ha ha! I have swapped them so that none shall emote the emotion they are emoting inside!"

Within the chat, one member was confused.

Crystal smiled, pleased with what she had wrought. And, yet, she found herself... still itching for more. But what else could she do?

"Avatars," she mumbled, her smile now a frown. "Avatars would be perfect. But on such short notice..."

"Hello!"

Crystal gawked. "Doth mine eyes deceive me?"

"No! We're free bases! Use us for evil!"

Crystal beamed. "Okay!"

And, thus, the avatars were born. Crystal and Anzel also swapped their vowels, for what fun in there is making sense?

Crastel and Ynzal smiled upon their work. Verily, twas good.

"Yet wait," Ynzal declared. "There is still more work to be done."

As Ynzal described the plan to Crastel, a smile grew across their faces, growing one size, two size, three sizes bigger until—behold! They were no longer smiles, but wicked grins!

What further discord could the pair sow?

To be continued... once Arexander posts the imgur gallery.

*yawns, rolls over, and looks around blearily*
*rubs eyes and blinks*

Hey, Ynzal... Crastel's still mad with power and yesterday was "Freaky, Upside-down Day." Push her reset button and put her back to sleep for another cycle. One day a year of the pink and black alicorn princess of flowers and coding shenaniganry is plenty, K.

*goes back to snoozing*

Rossby Waves
Group Admin

...and Azu was a real bi...tter pony for the day. :rainbowlaugh:

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Previously, on My Little Fools

Crastel proposed to her Lapras doll, Ynzal flew the coop with Mango, and the Discord server was turned into an AOL Instant Messenger chat room from the 90s!

And now...

Strap in, kiddies and kiddos, because Arexander has once again proved himself the ultimate chronicler with this massive post detailing the shenanigans of April Fools 2017. Enjoy!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5