Black Feather Project 156 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Recon777
Group Admin

I should have done this a long time ago.

Okay, people. I have good news for any fan of the story.

You're all aware of how terrible I've been keeping up with announcements and progress reports, etc. It gives the impression that the project is not very active, when it actually is very active. Pretty much every day, there's new work being done somewhere in the Harmony Universe by multiple people. You all just don't know about it because I've neglected to keep the forum flowing with news and content.

The fact is, I simply don't come onto Fimfiction all that often anymore. Over 99% of the project development takes place on the Discord server. But that has never been a place for the fans to go, really.

All that changes now! I'm opening up the Discord server to the public as a place for the fans to come and see the actual development of the stories! There will be a channel for fans to offer feedback and ask questions, but most of the channels will be read-only because this is the actual area where we do our work. I think you'll be surprised how much work is being put into it nearly every single day.

There are also several channels where members and the core team hang out and chat about things unrelated to the stories.

So I invite you all to please come and join the "Pony Tales" discord server. Click on the link below.

https://discord.gg/kMTfCGC

When you arrive, just pop a note in the Welcome channel and I'll let you in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1