T-Fab 22 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
CowgirlVK
Group Admin

Crystal and I have discussed it, but being busy I've not had time to tell you guys how things are going to start working.

First of, Noble- You got promoted. You are now go to person one, instead two.

Gany has been promoted to Group Social Manager, or otherwise known as group ambassador. She's already group mascot, but now that means something. I've already talked to her, and for the most part I think she knows what that includes.

Now... Advisers. Gany's young, and while I'll be asking her advice, I'm not completly comfortable with just going with her advice. So, two more members are going to be promoted. This was done by age, nothing more. But Lee, and Dust. That puts us eldest in the position of leadership.

Crystal and I will still be consulting on things, but expect me to be coming to you guys for more input.

Another thing. This week I got a request from an individual to join the group. I'm very confident she'll pass, but I'm not going to be hasty. I only knew her in passing up until this point. So, go give http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ShadowStrike11 A hi. Because she'll be voted on as soon as Crystal gets back and gets a chance to say hi to her. But after talking with her for two days, I can already say she fits nicely in with our ideals, and mentality. She just needs to relax.

I think that's all

Cowgirl Out.

I don't think we really should require a vote for members to join this group. I don't think that's what anybody would want. We don't want to be elitist, and that said, ShadowStrike11 is a nice person and a good artist, and she deserves to be in here with the rest of you guys :twilightsmile:

As for those of you being promoted, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors :twilightsmile: I hope you all function just as well even though Crystal's backing out for a little while.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

4973564 I only just met her, and you are right, as it stands right now. I'm really wanting her in. She is a great girl, and Calm was the one that encouraged her to come talk to me about it.

Thing is, we, the leaders, have always voted before allowing an enterance. So far, nobody has been turned away.

I think it should remain that way. I think it would better be in the spirit of friendship to allow an open door policy and deal with problems as they arise rather than projecting a sort of club member only sort of mentality with this group.

I just think it'd be a better message. Of course, I'm not saying that higher up decisions shouldn't be voted on, but wouldn't it be better for membership to be available to anyone?

Aurora Steel
Group Contributor

What are you talking about exactly?

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

4973739 There are plenty of art groups out there, on this site even, with an open door policy. For this group, we want to keep it a family evrament. Keep it just slightly closed off. This is how we've wanted it, and how we want to keep it. It's not a free for all, because most of us are introverts and don't want our newly found boldness to get overwhelmed. By keeping it invite only, we can hold the full members to a higher quality of exclence.

CowgirlVK
Group Admin

4973765 Our invite policiy for new members.

Aurora Steel
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8