The History 221 members · 161 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

Well, seeing as how this man here gave me the reigns to the group before he left, I guess I should make it official to everyone else.

If you're new to the group and are wondering who I am, I'm the guy who's been keeping this group updated on the major events/changes on this site. :trixieshiftleft:

So this is my group now, and as my first act as leader, I say this:

Carry on, nothing's really changed except the guy who calls the shots at the top, that's all.

With that out of the way, I'd like to ask you all something. Anyone got any big site news to share? Any major group drama or popular authors leaving the site? :trixieshiftright:

The Crimsion Ink thing?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5356552 Go on, I'm listening.

Fairly popular user. Parents banned her from the site back in November. Made a triumphant return a couple of weeks ago (with their permission) then they banned her again a few days later. It's all on her blog.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5356554 :rainbowlaugh:

Sounds like she's too young to be on this site to begin with. I'll give the blog a read, thanks for this.

She was apparently born in December 1999, meaning she's approaching 17.

AuTiSm
Group Admin

Oh hello new lord. As for news, I think 2016 has been rather uneventful. I'm a huge lurker, so if something is posted anywhere on the site chances are high I've read it. I'll be active and look into the major (and minor) happenings on the site more, I'll start posting any site news i find now.

Sup Yawlin, friendo.
Nice new tie.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5383129 Feels nice being the one on top for a change. :duck:

Feels nice being the one on top

That's what he said.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

5384021 I knew someone would comment about that. :applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12