The History 221 members · 161 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

So it's the 22nd of September, anyone have any group or user drama/news to report?

Of all the groups I've been a part of, it's been a fairly quiet month, and I'm in a lot of groups.

4728276 As far as I know, it's only been life events. Nothing onsite, as far as I've seen. :scootangel:

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728281 I know, it's weird.

I want drama now!!!

Darf's back....

That's all I got.

4728284 Ask, and thy shalt receive. I believe that's the correct saying. :pinkiehappy:

But to be fair, I have been in some of the recent 'life' drama bits this past month. Had to put my dog up for foster, as well as dealing with some Friendship troubles... But, it's all in the past now! What is in the past, shall stay in the past.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728286 Sorry, I don't know who that is.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728288 Damn, that's not drama, that's just sad. :fluttershysad:

4728292 Well, the positive bit on my dog going to foster, is that she's in a place that's a wee bit far from my place, but her current owner has given me permission to visit her whenever. That's the upside, opposed to what the negative was: finding a place for her. The problem? My dog is a pitbull.

Clippity clop?

An ancient clopfiction author of old has risen once again.
I wasn't there, but he left two years ago and has come back.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728295 Alright, I'll be sure to update the front page with this, thanks.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728294 Well, at least something good came out of it.

Besides the banning of Eris? The Parasprite being banned for a week.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728370 BATZ and Tv-Watcher are banned too, but I don't know for how long.

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4728370 Why was Parasprite banned?

Let's not discuss that in public, it will create just more drama to add to this group's history of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15