The History 221 members · 161 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
TheFanficFanPony
Group Contributor

It's more of a war, but same difference!

Because we've neeeeeeeever heard of a shipping war before!:unsuresweetie:

I took screencaps of Shipping, Humans are Superior, and Christian Bronies, and this is what I saw every time:

And then I sigh, shake my head, and say:

Julia
Group Admin

4634093 4634102
it's just insane, isn't it?:fluttershysad:

4634066 Fucks sake.
The group icon is a Twidash pic, yet he's not only a part of it, but complains about F/F ships? What bullshit.

FIMFiction is insane in general, for countless reasons. Some of it is just inevitable, because when you have a website that's as epicly non-profit as FIMFiction, you're going to get people who refuse to behave professionally or maturely when the situation calls for it. But there are other issues that probably could have been avoided, but weren't, but I'm not going to bother with the exact details in that area.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Contributor

As the 1st 2nd 5th 50th source of cuteness here, I'll try to assist with cute Disney videos/ brain bleach/ general adorability.

Oh thanks! I needed that! :twilightsmile:

TheFanficFanPony
Group Contributor

No problem. It's what I do.

TheFanficFanPony
Group Contributor

Here, have some brain relaxer/bleach.

Julia
Group Admin

Maybe he just wanted attention.

Sadly, I've done the same move on the same exact chessboard.:ajsleepy:

If his ban isn't permanent, I hope he learns his lesson when he comes back. If he comes back.

Yeah... we've both seen some massive fuck ups or have done the massive fuck up, right? But, like I've said before to Cynical, hopefully, we all learn from our fuck ups. Y'know?~❤

More cute! I need more cute!:flutterrage:

Yeah, you're right. I did fuck up badly myself. Two or three times, if my memory serves me correctly. But I always attributed what I did to myself, and I did acknowledge that what I did was either wrong or stupid, and I have since learned from that, and have been putting efforts into being a helpful person on FIMFiction who tries to make people feel better, and deals with problems relatively maturely and professionally.

Julia
Group Admin

it still gets to me that this show has a Vevo channel...

And I've worked at doing the same thing. Unless I playfully act like a troll sometimes. c:

But yes, while this is true, not many can do this. And that's where it's sad, but hey... we can at least try to spread friendship all around the site, can't we?:heart:

TheFanficFanPony
Group Contributor

The music isn't half bad. Better then some modern Disney music *cough*descendantsremixes*cough*

Julia
Group Admin

nuuuuuu!:raritydespair:

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4634066 What happened in Foalcon was drama, this was just a guy trolling a whole group, for lulz.

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4634066 You must like causing drama? Perhaps I'll cause some for you? :duck:

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4634349 It's weird, first you show up, then some downvotes appear out of thin air. It's a mystery to me, maybe I'll figure it out someday. :ajsmug:

Mega NewWays97
Group Admin

4634358 Upvote for you and a bit of trolling on my part

4634324 Wait what happened in the foalcon group? Did I miss some good drama?

Yalwin Khales
Group Admin

4634712 Well unfortunately for you, the thread is gone, but I'll try to summarize for you.

Someone unknowingly had their story added to the Foalcon group and then they wanted their story removed because "eww foalcon", and Flutterpony didn't take too kindly to that, and a heated argument ensued. Flutterpony thought that the story should stay, regardless of whether the author wanted it to or not, because it was a romance story involving foals. FP felt that labeling the whole group as "eww foal clop" was horribly inaccurate and wrong, and felt that non-clop stories were just as important as clop stories.

Eventually, the founder of the group had to step in to stop it and institute new rules. Including one that if an author wants their story removed, it will be removed.

All of this has lead to another Foalcon group being created.

I'm sure that there are others that could explain it better that I can.

4634102 Yeah, that's why I don't talk about my favorite ships.:applejackunsure:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23