Shipping 💖 9,725 members · 11,636 stories
Comments ( 221 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 221

Well congratulations! You got your agenda pushed!

Now what's the next part of your mistresses' master plan?

Baneposting aside, fuck you all for ruining the show. I just wanted a cute show about cute horses but nooo, you HAD to shove your lesbian fetish in. YES I AM MAD.

4633874 Oh blow it out your arse.

4633877 Funny enough, I have the shits today. Too much fiber, or something.

Any Britbong tricks to settle my stomach?

4633884 What's wrong with hating lesbians?

You mean aside from the fact that it's extremely homophobic and close minded?

4633874 Are you kidding? I honestly can't tell-please inform me if this is a joke.

4633890 Homophobic implies I hate my gay brethren, too. I just hate control-obsessed, er, "people."

The term, for future reference, would be lesbophobic. I think. Or semi-misogyny? Help me out here!

I wanted to look away, but i couldn't....what happened to Lyra and BonBon?

Yeah... how about no? If anything, you're the one control-obsessed by wanting everything to be a certain way instead of accepting that yes, people love lesbians, and yes, in a cartoon world where the majority of characters are female, there are going to be lesbian ships.

>your opinions and issues

4633902 Bon Bon...

Had a hard life.

4633903 Technically, you're right. I'm obsessed with destroying control. Humans need their freedom, after all. It's our most basic right.

Also, if you want me to play buttslut and accept your insane beliefs as fact, you can fuck off.

4633907 "opinions"

Ahahaha. These are ideals at least, neckbeard.

Literally autism.

Yeah, humans need their freedom, which means that they're free to ship any two characters together that they want, be they straight, gay, or lesbian couples. If you can't pull your head out of your ass and see how backwards, toxic, and hypocritical you're being right now, then that's your problem, not mine.

4633919 4chan, you're supposed to have my back!

Wait. There's a yuri board and /lgbt/, which is actually just lesbians circlejerking about how they hate men because who fucking cares at this point. 4CHAN WAS NEVER ON OUR SIDE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4633920 Oh fuck off. I'm talking about real problems, nerd. Ship who you want, and I'll criticize who I want.

The real problem, however, is the slippery slope of shipping yurishit.

I am on mobile and cant see the vid, whats the fuss about?

What real problems? That lesbians are being represented as people? News flash, they exist, and they deserve representation same as everyone else. Get over yourself.

Also, if you want me to play buttslut and accept your insane beliefs as fact, you can fuck off.

And we're to accept yours? Life don't work that way, my friend. To be honest, you gave me something to laugh at.

Appreciated! :rainbowlaugh:

So there's the whole "best friends" thing again, then right at the end…

:heart: ← Hasbro, you kill me! :pinkiehappy:

4633874 imma stay a lesbian horse/human lover.

4633930 It's best you don't know.

4633932 HORSE NEWS PLEASE FUCK OFF
O
R
S
Eyadda yadda.

4633934 They already are hailed as the most flawless beings, at the expense of men like you and me.

"yuri is purest form of love" is all the proof I need.

4633935 You calling me an opinion, nerd?

[youtube=WlDo-T5rHLk]

4633937 Reddit memes only make you more of a nerd.

4633938 Hasbro is awful, what else is new.

4633939 Congratulations, you're a gender traitor!

4633942 I never watched Napoleon Dynamite. I'll just put that in the open.

You're bad at life.

If you want people to care about your opinions, don't be a shitlord and put others' opinions down. You don't like f/f shipping? That's fine, you don't have to like it. We can agree to disagree. You could stand to not be an ass about it though.

4633943 fuck that. I honsetly don't care.

I won't ever give a fuck about your opinion :ajsmug:

Never have I heard that phrase before, for one. And two, they are far from being represented as flawless beings. You need an example? Watch the newest season of Murder in the First. There's a lesbian marriage in that show that ends in divorce, and they fight, and argue, so... I honestly don't know where you're getting your info from, or if you're just pulling it out of your ass to try and prove your own point.

4633943 Maybe if you can take your head out of your asshole for a day you'll realize that LOVE WON.

4633947 Ahahaha, everything about this post is an opinion. Amazing.

You're bad at life.

True, I can't seem to figure out how to change the difficulty to Easy Mode. Apparently you get there via a sex change, but I don't have the experience points to make such a decision.

If you want people to care about your opinions,

Yo Twinkman, you gonna stop projecting or what?

don't be a shitlord

SRS please swerve.

put others' opinions down.

Some ally you are, attacking your allies like that.

You don't like f/f shipping?

Oh you are only so accurate.

That's fine, you don't have to like it.

Joss Whedon please fuck off.

We can agree to disagree

Okay, fuck you. That is the dirtiest move in debate, pretending to be reasonable so your opponent subconsciously agrees with you.

I'll give you another shot, because I like my fellow sneaks.

OP, please keep crying.

4633874 I don't get it. That video was awesome. And they're still saying they're "best friends."

Nobody made out in this video. I'm disappointed in you. You got my hopes up.

How was any of that appropriately responding to what I said?

Nothing to see here. Just an edgelord wanting to be controversial and stir people up. Get back to me in a few years when you've finished high school.

4633886 Ohhhhh, you're trolling. Adorable.

Alright, you know what? I'm willing to admit I may have flown off the handle with this. You have your opinion, I have mine, I can and will accept that.

4633949 Congratulations again, you are the reason humanity is going to die! Not with a bang, but a "unf unf lesbians unf oh god please rape my girlfriend harder random lesbian and make me the sissy I am."

4633950 Instructions unclear, used a chainsaw. That's on fire.

4633952 .MOV was made by a Homestuck fan. You know, an enemy of us MLP fans/bronies/horselovers/whatever you prefer.

4633953 For the first point, Tumblr is a magical place.

As for the show? It sounds like hipster shit that's anti-lesbian as fuck. I'll give it a watch. Thank you and damn you for making me renew my Netflix.

4633954 Yeah, it did. My gay brothers finally can get married, for better or worse, but at the cost of lesbians having stolen enough of the government's time. Help get kids off the street? Fuck that, there are lesbians who need more rights!

4633955 Suck harder, motherfucker.

Okay, fuck you. That is the dirtiest move in debate, pretending to be reasonable so your opponent subconsciously agrees with you.

4633874 *slowly slams head into table*

You were just asking for hate here.

You reeeeeaaaalllllly shouldn't have said that.

I'm not giving my opinion on the ship to avoid getting involved in this flame war. All I will say is that if ya want to say something like this, you don't.

4633898 I know that. I mean, are YOU joking? As in, are you really as upset as you seem or are you just pretending?

4633964 I'm beyond sad!

4633966 You are naive so you need to be quiet forever. See, I can be polite! Allow me to tip my fedora.

4633969 A CRUCIAL EVENT IS CURRENTLY OCCURRING?!

4633973 I like this whole "dismiss people based on your opinion" meme. I'd use it, but I have honor. I'm willing to engage my foes, instead of taking a cowardly way out.

Also, Twink, you should probably take a minute and be grateful for your age. I'm in my mid-20's, but even I know that age discrimination is fucking abominable.

4633975 You are one venomous little fuck, huh?

Okay, one more point to make, Tumblr is a shithole, never take anything you find there seriously.

And second, it took me too long to realize this was a troll. Well played.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 221