Red vs Blue 55 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Agent Maine
Group Admin

This thread will be for people to post what their theories or suspicions on what's going to happen in the series.

Agent Maine
Group Admin

I get the sinking suspicion that Sharkface is going to inherit the Meta's/Agent Maine's armor.

GGGRRRrrr
[I thought so too. Mainly because Chairman will make note of Sharkface's "victory" over carolina, and sees how Locus failed to kill the armies/Agent Washington.]
GGRRrr
[Then the chairman will make a deal with Sharkface to kill Locus and Felix if they fail or something.]
GGGRRRrrr
[I want to think about what the councilor will do, but I don't have any hints whether he will betray Chairman or is trying to kill the RVB guys yet.]

Agent Maine
Group Admin

4488898 I get the feeling that the councilor is going to kill the Chairman given how when Sharkface asked, the councilor said if it meant getting his life back he would be willing to kill. So I'm sure that kind of situation will come up eventually.

On the the note of the Caronlina, Carolina obviously survived that fall given how she's survived such a fall in a similar environment without a helmet, or gear. Church on the other hand, well that could go any way. They'll either bring him back, or they'll leave him dead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4