Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,112 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Malozi
Group Admin

_____PS: These can be found on the front page, too.

Rules:

1) You must PM one of the Moderators and request a folder, with the amount of followers you currently have, in order to receive one. You will not be given one just because you join. We know some people are just joining just for the reads. Also, these folders are for members of the group only.

1.2) Also from now on due to the new folder format when you do PM one of Admins/Moderators include the number of followers you have, that way we know where to put your folder. Thus keeping everything nice and organized.

1.3) And if you happen to get more followers than you had when you first joined (ex. you went from 10 to 25) please PM one of Admins/Moderators to move you up to the appropriate parent folder. Same applies if you go down in followers.

1.4) If your name changes, let us know, as well, so we can rename your folder appropriately. This is to protect you. If we see a story that's made by the author (you) and your name has changed, and the folder name obviously hasn't, we will assume that someone is putting stories into the wrong folder and the stories will be either removed, or the entire folder deleted.

1.5) If you request a folder, and don't place a story in it, it will be deleted. We get it. People are busy, so we will give you a week to post a story in it. If you don't it will be taken down.

2) No spamming or attacking authors, and the contents of their folders. That includes putting your stories in folders that don't belong. Helpful criticism is allowed, but no blatant trolling. (1st offense: your folder will be locked. 2nd Offense: Your folder will be removed from the group. 3rd Offense: YOU will be removed from the group. Permanently).

3) If you don't have any stories to post, we will not give you a folder.

4) That's all I got. So....yeah.

_____ Tips: If you're wondering who the admins are, they're also on the front page, with links to their pages. Let me know if they're not working.
_____If PMing doesn't work for you, don't worry, I created a thread so you can REPLY to me on it just for that. Seriously, don't just comment on it, you need to reply or I won't see it. And just for good measure, I'm giving the link twice.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/207212/lets-make-you-known/thread/240228/new-admin-oh-and-if-you-need-a-folder-moved

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2