Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,118 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have my own folder now, yay! Here is a brief byte about my stories so far:

The Mostly True Adventures of Wade Wilson in Equestria Mature [Gore] is tagged entirely for Deadpool, no ponies are physically harmed from the making of this fic. [Sex] is tagged for at least one female orgasm in chapter six if you simply must read it without reading anything else. It is a dialogue only scene. Deadpool winds up in Equestria as a pegasus pony. The usual tropes attempt to ensue. Deadpool meets Death and they (accidentally) traumatize Celestia. Background ponies that Deadpool meets are Zecora, Derpy Hooves, and Aloe so far. And of course almost all of the Mane 6 have been met, with varying levels of emotional trauma from meeting Wade.

Just Another Tuesday Everyone Technically takes place across chapters 1 through 4 of TMTAofWWinE but can be read as a stand alone fic and has effectively no crossover elements in it. (the mysterious pony is Deadpool, which you find out in chapter one of TMTAofWWinE) RATED G and only 1000-ish words.

From the Expedition Journal of Temple Scrivener Journal entries from Equestria's first anthropologist. Will eventually be teen due to naturalist things like in a nature documentary.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1