☭Communism☭ 126 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

This, this right here is why we need communism. Humanity and more specifically the Western World is headed to a very sudden and very deep collapse, a collapse not entirely caused by corporate greed but by the quickening of progress. of we are to avoid this collapse we need a governmental model that will allow us to transfer into the next phase of governance and politics.

4555274 Yes, anarchism doesn't even work on paper. I come from a country with a strong democratic and constitutional traditions, if we were being actively and explicitly oppressed, shit would go down and yes the communist model is being used as a band aid, but I truly believe communism failed because it came well before it's time and power hungry despots hijacked it cough couchstalincough cough. if a revolution happened more according to Marx's vision in a industrialized or in this case post industrial nation with strong democratic traditions like mine there will be a resurgence.

Its just the shorter version of this:

4557591 eh it's synergistic , something like 4% of the population is clinically psychopathic , and those psychopaths inevitably end up in positions of power in these hierarchical societies because they will do things you or i will not , so both things are needed for us to end up in the current crisis of near term global extinction we find ourselves in , if there are no psychopaths then the authorities in these hierarchical systems wouldn't be such assholes and exterminate all life on this planet , but since psychopathic people isn't something that can be cured yet that's something we're going to have to deal with , and if there's no hierarchical systems in society for individuals to hold more power over others then the psychopaths can't end up in positions of influences to have the world end up as it currently is.....

4590030 compassion and battle aren't words i would use in the same sentence....

4590820 yes of course....

I think that some Form of governing body is absolutely necessary in order to have a functioning state. By which I mean a judicative and an institution that keeps the laws ,made directly by the people ,bound to the constitution, and an executive to enforce those laws. If you have better ideas on how to avoid mob justice or laws replacing mob justice, Please share.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15