☭Communism☭ 126 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

not gonna go through every thread in this group like i did with the capitalist group as there's a lot more stuff i need to read through but still thought i would share this post as it's just as relevant here as it is there....

funny thing though first thing to happen was for the video to be thumbed down by someone who didn't know anything about anarchist societies and thought the video/proposals were unrealistic , yet even after i link more information that proved what he said was incorrect he got the up thumbs , fucking people whatever........

4366856 horribly sleep deprived....

4366881 easy for you to say.....

I'm glad to see you joined:twilightsmile:

4367994 if only so i could post that , and low and behold wouldn't you know it this video - which is just explaining what the philosophical idea of communism actually is - got another down thumb in the capitalist group......

4366881 4367994 ....really? no comments about this yet? does everyone in this group already know this information or is it just more dead than the capitalist group?....

Things have been err slow :twilightblush:

Like I said before perhaps you can get the wheels turning once again.

Remind Fimfiction we exist and we might return to our prosperous days

4378514 lol wut , what kind of pull do i have on this site?....

I'm not saying your one of those all powerful Admins but surly there are those who follow you. Someone must take interest in this somewhere. All we are is an echo of our voices. Perhaps you can give a whisper

4378547 i've only made 1 shity fic and for some reason i've gotten very seldom followers ever since , most of which i don't think even looked at the fic or anything else i've done and just clicked to follow for no reason , but w/e ok i'll give it a try then....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13