Double Diamond 220 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Anyone who ships good ol' Double Diamond with Starlight Glimmer, feel free to join this group. :ajsmug: And I don't need to hear any comments saying "I prefer Double Diamond with x, y, or z", this is just an invitation for anyone who likes the pairing.

DoubleFavor is love. DoubleFavor is life.

I prefer Double Diamond with x, y, or z

"I prefer Double Diamond with x, y, or z."

That is such a fault of mine. :twilightsheepish: I just feel the need to let everyone know my opinion is different than theirs, and I guess I'm not alone. I think I'm working on stopping, though.

I don't like Double Diamond at all.

4291667 It's totally fine, I actually do that too once in a while. Shipping is like religion and politics in some fandoms.

4291558 Not sure if being ironic or just provoking...:duck:

4291577 x, y, or z is his ex-girlfriend, :raritywink:

4291679 Called being "honest".

4291690 I know, and I don't actually mind people putting their stance on ships out there. It's just that I specifically said that it was unnecessary to do so because all I was doing was asking people to join a group. :twilightblush:

4291698 It was Unnecessary. Never said it was banned or prohibited :trixieshiftright:

I do believe the equine obsessed user on this truly odd site has a point which may damage your psychological security~ Sweetie bot

4291856 I have no idea what you just said :D

Can you repeat that in english for me?

I am currently unable to speak that in what humans(Identified: Homo sapien) consider casual daily conversation, nor do I desire to do so.
~Sweetie Bot

4291748 I know. :twilightblush:
Don't get hot under the collar, I was just trying to avoid shipping wars.

4291954 Oh, you want a shipping war?

4291958 No, I don't want shipping wars! :pinkiegasp: Petty online arguments are the last thing I would want!

4291979 I was just kidding...

4291984 :rainbowderp:...Oh, my bad. I was never very good at getting social cues.
But that expression doesn't make sense to me because tits have nothing to do with getting worked up.

Even though I kinda crackship him with Rarity, Starlight X Double Diamond actually sounds pretty interesting! I got to say. :pinkiehappy:

4469401 :twilightsmile: I do see why you crackship him with Rarity, since he was kind of giving her a....special look throughout the episode. :twilightblush: And on an aesthetic standpoint, they're both associated with Diamonds. I'd call the ship "Triple Diamond" ;)

Rarity was kinda looking at him too in a way when you think about it. :twilightoops:
Hehehe... :twilightsheepish:
Seeing aesthetically as Rarity has three diamonds and if you double up those diamond you'd get six. That's shipping math for ya.

On topic of Starlight Diamond, I never thought about it but it could work quite well. :twilightsmile: Especially when Starlight was talking to him while Fluttershy was spying on them. And Double trusting Starlight so easily when he became markless. :twilightblush:

4469455 Yep. :rainbowderp: Double Diamond wasn't immediately one of the rebels, he was like Starlight Glimmer's secret police.

4469462 :eeyup:

Also, thanks for the watch! :twilightsmile: :rainbowwild:

4469504 No problemo! We're about the same age too. :pinkiehappy:

Awesome, I never met anyone on this site the same age. :rainbowwild:
I also just noticed the title of thread was a doge reference...

4469541 Doge for the win!
I know a few early-teenagers here, actually!
xoxPinkiexox
Discordfan
RainbowLightnin

No links cause I'm lazy :pinkiecrazy:

MUCH WIN! So win. Wow. Much Double Diamond. Cute. Much cute shipping.

I've been on FIMFiction since I was 12 to be honest. I was surpringly mature for 8 people to think I was between 14-24.
Oh, and laziness for the win as well. :pinkiecrazy:

I can tell we'll be the best of friends. :pinkiecrazy:

4469580 Excellent. :pinkiecrazy: We should start a group called "Those Meddling Kids", where all the young FIMfiction authors gather around and be shady. Even when we both grow into adults, it'll be useful for the younger people who come flooding in.

I'm gonna do that right now.

4471932 You sneaky devil! :raritywink: I just joined right now. I didn't get to make the group because it was late and my computer was glitching, but I quite like the profile pic you chose for it. Cute!

ppppppffffftttt! I'm a meddling Devil! :3
Don't worry, you're a admin. :P

Here's the full thing. It's super adorable!

And a Rainbow Dash one:

I'll kill you with this awesome and cute wallpaper

Just look up on Google images ponies cloud beep beep. :pinkiecrazy:
They even have Trixie, Fluttershy as butter, and Pinkie. :P
The artist did a lot and practically created a meme with these.

4471976 Oh. My. Gosh. :rainbowlaugh: I want a plushie of those things!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33