Night Glider 382 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The newest tag we got, was for Starlight Glimmer. Simply put, we need tags for: Night Glider, Party Favor, Sugar Belle, and Double Diamond. Heck, they could have made one for Trouble Shoes.

4363973 this needs to be done! Like now

4363973 Yeah, I'm sure these four get more stories than other characters with their own tags! :derpyderp2:

I very much agree with you. :eeyup:

Well here's one for Night Glider... this pony is so damn CUTE!
100% would snuggle.

And while I'm at it, here, also created those 3 quickly

Wait, the site hasn't updated yet? :pinkiegasp:

Ive just been mining stories from groups, so I disntceven notice! - Yes, those characters need tags. Maybe the moderators are waiting until a certain number of stories featuring them have been written?

There are some other characters who don't have tags either, after all. Still, as much as I like Cherry Berry, I think the Elite Four are important enough plotwise to earn tags first.

4363973 I agree. We need more character tags, stat! Maybe we're due for a massive bunch of character tags once the site updates again. While we're at it, can we modify Pipsqueak's character tag now that we know what he looks like without his Nightmare Night costume?

I already asked Knighty about a troubleshoes tag and he never got back to me.

4363973 Why do they give us merely the Villain, when they forgot he Heros? The Heros you mentioned are more interesting to write about. I imagine there is a flood of ship-fics with one or more of mentioned Ponies, Mare or Stallion. Considering they are including 2 highly shippable Stakkions, right there.

As to Trouble Shoes, I would love to see him in the list of Tags as well.
The tag wouldn't just establish a site canon spelling of his name, which may in and of itself be good and important enough.
Yet, I would imagine there should be more than enough stories about him coming any time soon.
He is a very interesting character. For one, he looks like an actual Horse, not just in size.

4363979 Yeah, this very instant. They have taken too long in slipping the new village Heros into the list of characters.
4363982 Sounds more than reasonable. Mention a single more shippable Stalion in the entire of MLP?
4363994 I would have to second the motion, right there.
4364011 All around great characters. These are exactly what the site and community has been looking for since forever.
4364031 They have been pulling characters for a while now. The list grows thin. Why can't we just have all the Named characters?
4364270 Sounds reasonable. Several charcters may benefit from an Update from time to time. Including Babs Seed?
4364354 I hope this isn't a bad sign. Could be that he prefer not to say anything you don't want to hear, or it is just that he feels the need to take it up with the group?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9