Lopoddity's Pandoraverse 174 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

I kinda want to talk Pandora verse and such but as I have seen there is very few people actually here. Anyone want to show up and talk?
who is actually active?

5432706 A little. Partially because I do enjoy most of what she does and partially to help me sort out my own nextgen. {I have the partners set and whatnot.} But if you want to talk Pandoraverse and whatnot, then I can spare some time.

5432714 Huzzah! >w<
I do love the idea of next gen characters
I was hoping to bounce my ideas off some people but it would be boring if I did all the talking, and I would get no inspiration.
so then my new friend ^w^
which are the partners you set up and their children?

I personally set up just one small one that is a slightly altered version of the pandora verse but with express purpose of interacting with the actual pandora verse for a sad and sweet story that packs quite a punch

(Im guessing you like applecord)

5432720 Very much so. Do you want to continue discussing here or through PM?

5432728 PM is good ^_^ lol I did want other people to post here to say "Im alive!"

5432706 It would be one more if Loppoditty would unbann me on dA...

5433836 what did you do? >.<

5434025 Spamming. I tried to make a meme by repeating a stupid phraze under each Pandora artwork.

5434159 ah!
That would do it
What was the phrase?

5434229 Calling Pandora a Furrrball all the time. I thought of it as funny at the time.

5434981 that does sound adorable..... though yeah, it does suck to be banned from places ...

5434991 Yeah. Loppoditty was the only worthwhile person I got banned by. The rest don't have enought activity to bother and don't do ponies.

5434997 lol yeah... I remember getting banned from a group here on fimfiction for telling off someone who threatened me and my friends
Sometimes there is no justice in the world

Oh does loppoditty have a fimfiction account?

5435001 I would hazard a guess that yeah. But noone would know. I asked her once via a secoundary account if she would unbann me as I "learned my lesson" [more of a preference of what triggers her] but no response.

5435005 yeah, Whether they realize it or not people can get an ego when they've got the following or a fan base and when that happens they're slow to forgive the sad thing to see but it does happen

5435011 Yeah, I know this kind of thing. The problem was - Loppo wasn't as popular as today when it happened....

5435013 ah, maybe she just does not have very much patience

Lol either way, it sounds like you have learned your lesson.

I do have a question though.
How often does the Pandora verse get updated?

5435018 There are 3 or so artworks monthly I think but it can wary greatly. At least it used to last year...

5435026 ah that is pretty cool. I wonder if I can tempt her to do a cover piece for the concept piece I made...
Didja get a look at it?

5435027 Maybe if you're gonna ask her abaut the art - maybe mentation a friend wanting to watch her again? :pinkiesad2:

5435031 lol I shall bring it up if the chance presents itself ^_^
Though getting free art might be a tad bit of a long shot

5435035 Eh, She is one greedy mothabucka. I remember her having high prices...

5435038 ah... then chances are no picture for me... I dont pay for art

5435040 Your chances are slim then.

5435043 very lol.
But still I hope to get someone to work with me oN the story I have planned.
Didja see the concept piece?

5435048 Not yet, I might do some reading later and throw an eye at your concept too.

5435052 huzzah!
Lol, it would be great if I could catch her eyes on it. Get some art done for free. But meh ... I guess dreams will have to do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28