Magic 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Greetings and thank you for joining, Magic! This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:

Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Questions, Comments, Complaints)

Name: Bad

Bio: Been on this site for about 2 years. Stalking more than 900 groups that I'm a member of takes most of my time.

While Twilight read, the sun slowly set. The stars came out and her candle burned down.

Dislikes: Purple prose.

Twilight was a carving in amethyst at her dark oak desk, the weight of all her prodigious intellect focused on the words scribed in the ancient grimoire before her. Untouched by the slow tick of the grandfather clock, she sat, her purpurescent orbs twitching across some antique pony's archaic maunderings. Drifting minutes piled up into hours around her still haunches while Celestia's gleaming sphere rolled towards the distant horizon. The sky fluoresced in shades of coral and tangerine, then slowly diffused with a blush of sanguine carmine that heralded the amaranthine hour that was the reader's namesake. The tiny lights of the celestial panorama slunk from their concealment, the strongest leading the way for their more timorous kin until the velvet night shone with glistening diamonds. One spark of lambent effulgence radiated from the library's window, illuminating the still, silent form of the unicorn sunk in deep study until its falling tongue of flame met the rising tide of wax in a suicidal plunge into sudden gloom.

:pinkiesick:

Fav Pony:

Fav Story: 120 Days of Blueblood.

OC: His short name is Ravenblood Flame Blaze Shadow Fire Heart Nightshade

His job: Not much to do behind bars in the dungeon.

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Name: Estrella Essentia
Bio: I am an ENTJ who likes to think about new and exciting ideas from different perspectives. I always try to be practical and understanding.
Likes: modern interior design and art, sketching, graphic design, photography, fandoms, anime, Kpop and musicals
Dislikes: laziness, lack of thought, overly rude and unjustified comments
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Antipods
OC: Estrella Essentia; see avatar for appearance; one of Canterlot eccentric new architectural design developers/CEO of Essence Design; view this blog for more info.

E l E

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3