The (Dead) Unofficial FAQ Group 48 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

And I still think it needs more updating.

There's still missing punctuation and things that could be written better. The ban on roleplaying and on posting NSFW links, including ones to mature stories, still isn't mentioned. And this is a direct quote from the faq:

Sure do!
]https://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/logo.png'>
Click for fullsize transparent image

The broken link and picture was not me.

So I'm gonna keep on with updating things on the unofficial version, and just try to merge in any changes to the official one from the revision. Maybe next revision will have my changes, and if not, it'll still be a link we can give out for anypony that needs help.

--Sweetie Belle

Meeester
Group Contributor

Rules are being moved to a separate section.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay, I'll be watching for the rule section, then. That's the section I really want to see the most, 'cause I sometimes hafta refer users to blogs that are a year or two old otherwise...

Trying to merge the changes in is rather interesting. I have to keep an eye out for new typos.

Why can I only have six categories on my story?

Categories are designed to be broad descriptors of a story's content or themes; they're designed in such a way that no more than six should be required at any time, and in fact, some of them conflict and cannot be used together (see the section on 'category conflicts’). For this reason, we ask that you restrict your story to a maximum of six categories categories—any more than that and you should probably reconsider what exactly your story is about, and which ideas/moods are central to your story, above all others.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3