Starlight Glimmer 1,541 members · 2,903 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

If you would like to become an admin for this group please comment below or PM EstrellaEssentia.
Currently, there are no admin jobs that need to be taken.
Thread Reviewer Admin (BikerPon3/gcwg57)- someone who reviews all the threads and comments to make sure things are relevant, cordial, and respectful.
Story Reviewer Admin (Miss Spectrum)- it is the administrative position wherein the admin sorts through the story folders to ensure all stories are relevant and properly placed
Rules/Ban Admin (Leonz11/ EstrellaEssentia)- one who makes sure all rules are followed and retains the power to ban and delete comments, threads etc...
Project Admin (Paper Head)- one who sets up all contests, spoiler reviews, etc...
Complaint Admin (EstrellaEssentia): answered all the complaint, comment, and suggestions
Designer Admin (RisingDawn): one who designs the layout, banner, and icon of the group.
Founder Admin (EstrellaEssentia/The red knight): one who comes up with the group and the premise of said group.

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

4141213 I'll gladly help if you need me. It looks like you have everyone you need right now, but if you ever need someone I'll be here:twilightsmile: (I would prefer complaint's or thread review):moustache:

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

4141213 May I become an admin for this group, please?

Dragonborne Fox
Group Contributor

4144714 Alright. Will do.

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4144744 It's a bit late, but:

Congratulations! :twilightsmile:

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

4141213 Could you post who's who? I don't know who does what.:eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10