MOONDANCER! 313 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Majin Syeekoh
Group Admin

YES MOONDANCER MADE IT INTO THE SHOW OMG I'M SO EXCITED

eh. Not as cool as G1 and fanart.

IT ONLY TOOK FIVE SEASONS.

4523134 I liked how she was similar to Twilight, and that she was sort what Twilight would have become had she not have found friendship. Of course this changes, but still an outstanding episode!

4523134 She is so cuddly and adorkable! All hail MoonDancer!

Not the one I'd expected tbh. I thought she was a bit of a Canterlot party girl when I first heard of her. A socialite.

You know I do love the fact that Moondancer has come into existence, but this revelation has probably done some damage to Moondancer fans. Personally I did enjoy the way the portrayed her, but the version of her that I've written about is so utterly different that its almost funny... almost. Anyone else think that this episode "Although good" might have done something horrible to this particular part of the fandom?

4523519 I know how you feel. The Moondancer I had in mind is so freaking different, not even an AU tag would fix her.

4523561 the worst part is I've spent the last two weeks writing a story about her, and after today's episode. I just know that I'm in for a storm. Hopefully an AU tag will help keep some of this away though.

[Moondancing intensifies]

4523372 Well, to be honest, while I absolutely loved this episode, the portrayal of Moondancer did not really fit in with the S1E1 scene.

If Twilight was so important to Moondancer that she didn't attend her own party because she didn't come, then why didn't she ask her to come herself? Twilight heard about the party mere hours in advance and that only by running into her friends on pure chance.

Reclusive people with a tight circle of close friends don't normally use the "people will hear about it from their friends and anyone who wants to come can come" method of invitation.

Umm... not sure if I follow what you just said.:rainbowhuh:

I was okay with the portrayal, as I separate the two into two different characters. As a representation of the exisisting moondancer this character stunk, though.

I think he meant that the way the firsr ep showed it, Twilight's three friends first told her about Moondancer's party right then and there, which seems not to fit with how important this was to moondancer.

4524899 Yep, that's what I meant. If Twilight was Moondancer's most important guest she should have gotten the invitation directly from her. In fact Moondancer doesn't really have any right to complain about Twilight not being there when she didn't even ask her.

Somebody's take on Moon Dancer's personality. From Derpibooru.

Also... something isn't right here.

4525815 Continuity is a thing. Consistency is not.

4525815 well I wasn't going to point out that Moondancer is actually as old as Sunset Shimmers... Besides, it's more then possible that there is actually two Moondancer's. One is just about ten years older than the other.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19