The Wonderverse 267 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I was wondering what are your favorite moments in the story so far, comment below!
:rainbowderp:
The information posted in this thread might or might not be used as a part of an statistical survey with the purpose of finding characteristic and popular scenes from the wonderverse because the saga is simply too large to re-read it and I'm very short on time but still love the universe. I might or might not use them in future works the future is still uncertain. thanks for your support.

I’d say my favorite so far is when Spitfire orders Lucky to fucking slam the Nimbus down on the fortress :rainbowlaugh:

Rainbow cuddling against Soarin after almost destroying the freaking hospital room, Twister playing with rubber utensils, Twister messing with Dash and Soarin, Surprise drenching Lightning in cold water and he saying "Soggy suit, soggy suit", Spitfire demanding Wave to have sex with her, Fleetfoot's Mess Hall test, Discord pulling Luna's ear through walls, Fleetfoot checking on Dash after her fight with Soarin, Soarin not being able to focus while training because Dash was nearby, Silver barking in everypony's faces when he met the recruits for the first time, Mateo made a puffy ball of feathers, Twister pooping out of Mateo's feathers when they visited Little Star in the infirmary after she got the shot for Squall, the Foxtrot guys "cuddling" in the hotel room when they went to Cloudsdale, Silver being all like "you ain't touching my student with that lightning, bitch", Soarin defending Dash and being like "That's enough, bitch", Applejack and Thunderlane finding Dash and Soarin in that barn in the middle of the storm, Rarity getting drunk with Fancy Pants, Fancy's fight against the Diamond Dogs, Rarity's "DETAIIIIIIIIIILS"'s, Thunderlane struggling to pull AppleBloom's cart, Fleetfoot looking for answers to Dash's and Soarin's sudden distance, Dash meeting Squad 3... There are just too many good scenes.

Oh, and like Thunder-Bolt above, I loved Spitfire telling Lucky to smash the fortress :rainbowlaugh:

NyOs29
Group Contributor

Spitfire putting Luna in her place and the Wonderbolts and Renegades plotting to do something wreckless behind said Moonhag and Draconawimp’s buttocks! Plus the success of Air Mac’s saying to ‘kick reason to the curb’.

Animak
Group Contributor

hmm, my most favorite moment is when I see a new chapter in my que or see that it will be in my que.
i get to keep having it over and over again and it's filled with the same wonder and anticipation as the last one

Oh god, yes. That was incredibly satisfying.

My favorite moment was when Dash discovers Silver’s medication. It was a great moment between mentor and student, and Silver gained yet another level of badassery.

Also back in Weight of Responsibility when Applejack and Thunderlane FINALLY kisssed.

And like... every single Thunderjack moment in literally every story. Ever.

SQUEEE I LOVE THUNDERJACK.

It was quite an epic moment

So much memorable moments, That's why i love the story!

Always loved spitfire's personality!

Mine too!:rainbowlaugh:

Thunderjack for the win!

Thanks Everyone!
I guess my favorite moment is everytime we get to learn more about the characters, even rapidfire and the shadowbolts have their own story and personality! also love the soarindash moments :rainbowkiss:

CowgirlVK
Group Contributor

Dash and Silver moments.... not immediately in the story. Hated the guy at first, but post mentor.... him helping her with her fear especially.

Big foot for sure

squall and star moments for sure

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11