The Wonderverse 267 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Calm Wind
Group Admin

This is not in retaliation of anything or towards anyone. I just wanted to take a post here after a little slip up that occurred with a fic that was just added to this group that was ENTIRELY MY FAULT.

Recently some fics have been submitted here with very little or no warning or no mention of the idea to me first. I want to take this post to re-affirm the rules when it comes to submitting Wonderverse fanworks.

Contact me via PM and let me know you are going to write a story within the Wonderverse and after i reply, please go into DETAIL about what you are going to write, what the story is going to be about and anything no-spoiler you can give me to give me an idea of how it will go, what the rating will be, etc.

From there, i will pass judgement.

As i have mentioned in the past, i will accept about 95% of what's pitched to me, as long as you keep it in the right folders then al will be well (I dont mind sex).

However one thing within that 5% that i would like to avoid having in my universe is excessive brutal gore. It's just something i REALLY dont like and don't wish to have associated with the Wonderverse, and im sure many of my readers will agree with that.

The reason for this post is because i recently got too lax with how the submission process goes and a fic i would have completely rejected got written and was submitted without me learning the full details of what the author intended to do. It prompted me to look into the folder, and aside from feeling like a dick because im far behind on reading all of your fics, i realized a ton of fics had appeared that i knew little to nothing about.

I'm going to be fair to the author of the fic that slipped through, i will allow it to stay in the nsfw folder since they worked on it and put forth the effort, but i will NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE FICS OF SIMILAR THEME.

From here on out i will be enacting a strict policy that you MUST go through the motions and if a fic appears in the folder without a word to me or if it ends up not being what the author said it would be or if the author didn't elaborate enough to reveal something i'd reject...

IT WILL BE REMOVED

This system will apply to everyone (the fics currently in the folders will not be tampered with, they are there now, i wont remove them, that would just be cruel) So please, if you wish to write a wonderverse fic.

1. contact me (i don't bite, im always happy to hear any and all ideas, so don't be shy)

2. Describe to me your idea in EXTREME detail

3. If it has excessive bloody/senseless gore/violence/gruesome deaths/dismemberment/anything that pertains to extreme gore, it will be rejected.

4. If it doesn't have that ^ it is almost guaranteed it will be accepted. Personal preference, i'd like to keep the content free of that.

5. on the off chance i say no, it will likely be something incredibly small that wont take much effort to change and wont alter what you want to do. I've yet to reject a fic, but if i had known more about the one just recently submitted, it would have been the first.

i want to be perfectly clear that this is NOT an attack on that author. In fact i will thank him for bringing my lack of awareness towards this group to my attention. His fic will be allowed to stay.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1