Starlight Glimmer I 479 members · 690 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

.... *sigh*

I'm sorry about that thread, everypony. :ajsleepy: On occasion, (and I mean on very rare occasion) I let my emotions get the best of me, especially whenever I just feel, you know, sometimes just a bit grumpy and/or envious. So, I hope I haven't done too much harm here, and I just have one thing to say to you all who just read that last thread: I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I you all had to see that. I'm sorry that I commented those things.

I'm sorry.

To Estrella: I hope I haven't do any harm to anypony, especially you. You can do your own thing, and that's fine. :twilightsmile:

Wow, that warm shower really did the trick!

4140611 I missed something, didn't I?

4140611 I have no idea what this is about....you're good in my book.:twilightsmile:

Aww, tis alright *hugs*

(Didn't even see any if it xD)

I also missed something.

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140616 Yep, you did.

4140620 By the way, an observation. Since we know who "That Mysterious Pony" is, shouldn't the banner be changed?

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

4140611 And I am seriously sorry if I offended you in anyway. I have already put a link to your group on the other one and will put your name as the original creator. Please accept my apologies...
Estrella Essentia

4140665 You're right. That was a rather large oversight on my part. :twilightsheepish:

Naw, I didn't get to see the reply :/

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

Alright, fine. I'll try and recap to try and clear this out. Basically, somepony (not going to mention any names here) made a thread that promotes their group. You might think I got ticked off because of the advertising, but that wasn't actually it. In fact, I didn't actually mind! But, the part that did kind of steam me a bit was the part when that person added that "this group is done", and this made me think that he/she was trying to say that this group has no use anymore.

Then, moments later, Estrella Essentia (because it's useless to remain anonymous about her now due to my little note in the first post) comes in and just had a little chat with that person. Then, she said something like this, and this is where I think I was totally in the wrong here: "this (referring to her own group) one is mainly used for stories and discussion", making me think that this group serves no purpose at all as well.

So, yeah, I get offended, then that's the end of this story here. :ajsleepy:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140650 No.... I'm the one who should be sorry here. :ajsleepy: I was just being an irrational, envious, and outright selfish jerk out there! So, I'm just hoping that you accept my apologies for that.... :applecry:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140685 Aw, I actually wanted to see that comment, especially because of DerpyMuffin's response! :fluttershysad:

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

4140701 I accept, but I really think, I should be the one who says the apologies... will you please forgive me...I was being careless and thoughtless about other peoples feelings....which I constantly have to deal with not doing...friends?.....:applecry:

4140691 Well, it's all good now, right? :twilightsmile:

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

4140701 I am really sorry...:ajsleepy:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140709 ... I accept your apology. Also, friends. :heart::twilightsmile:

4140611 I can understand why you'd be angry about it. The first thread I saw about the other groups said this one was going to die and Estella mentioned her group on that thread and then again after it. I see why you'd be angry and I don't think you did anything wrong. When I started "Use our OCs" Some Elric guy promoted his group there and told everyone to go there instead then left my group. He joined to say leave. There is nothing worse than that in a group and it's a good way to get in trouble with people. I didn't see you last thread but I have a feeling that's what it was about. I figured you'd just change this to a fan group, so I feel promoting another group and saying to leave this one is wrong. It's okay to say join mine too, but not leave and join mine instead.I would have been concerned if you weren't angry about someone saying this group is done and then someone who you're friends with agrees:eeyup:

Glad all that's over with and we can go back to being friends with each other:twilightsmile:. I knew that post would cause problems when that guy posted it, it's why I asked to help moderate.:eeyup:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140819 That happened to you too? Aw, man. :fluttershysad:

Just to clean this up more, Estrella didn't actually agree with that person.

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4140867 Yeah, I'm pretty glad as well. :pinkiehappy: Also, I promoted you to an admin. Good luck, newest soldier! *salutes*

4141141 I see, well okay. Thanks for making me an admin I won't cause any trouble.:raritywink:

xStellar_Bubbles
Group Admin

4141173 No problem! Also, knowing you as a loyal, straight-foward, and overall nice guy, I doubt that you would. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28