The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Walabio
Group Admin

Once again, I have to work 6 days, but I have used the aforementioned, in the last entry to the Forum, to throw something together:

The conversation with the ticket-taker at the movie theater (I explained why so many adult males want to see a movie for little girls to her), confirmed what I suspected about the soundsystem of hometheaters:

¡One does not need the 9.2 of Atmos because we have only 2 ears!

Rather than having a 4K-TV, 9 regular speakers, and 2 subwoofers for 5KU$D, One can buy a 5K 27-Inch 70-CentiMeter 60-frames-per-second 120 Hertz, 32-bit-color 500-nits Monitor, A computer (I recommend an iMac because it is all-in-1), top-of-the-line headphones an d a subwoofer under the chair so that one can feel the low-frequency sounds in one’s intestines and lungs all, for less than <2KU$D.

She is also a musician and works of soundsystems for concerts. Indeed, in the 1970s, her PunkRockGroup played for the People’s Temple. The Leader of the Peoples Temple was Jim Jones. By the way, be skeptical of everything or one might just find oneself drinking the Grape-Flavored FlavorAid. ¡Do not Drink the Grape-Flavored FlavorAid! ¡Be skeptical about everything. Indeed, be skeptical about what I just wrote about the soundsystems of hometheaters.

For best viewing, sit as far away from the screen as the screen is high. ¡It is like being in the movie! If movietheaters do not move to 3D and high framerate, they will not be able to compete against computermonitors, subwoofers under the chairs, and headphones.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1