Moontrotters 29 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For anyone who's read my only story so far, you know it's about Rainbow Dash meeting Michael Jackson.
Well, the other day I had this idea to do a story like that for each of the Mane 6, and this is what I've got so far-reaching
·Rarity meets Morten Harket (via Magic comic book)
·Pinkie Pie meets "Weird Al" Yankovic (for obvious reasons)
·Applejack meets....uhh...you guys can help me on this one, as I don't really listen to country, let alone know any famous people from that genre.
·Fluttershy meets......Freddie Mercury???? (I don't even fu:yay:ing know anymore )
·Twilight meets...Wait, maybe this one should be Freddie, and we can find something more suitable for Flutters :twilightsheepish:

4335025 I know, this doesn't really have to do with Michael Jackson, but I'm just asking :scootangel:

LightningSword
Group Admin

4335025 Sounds like fun. :twilightsmile: I plan on making a series of music-video-based fics in the same vein as "She Rocks My World", so I don't see why this should be a bad idea. Just make sure you do your research and know the kind of music you're writing about, and you should be golden. :scootangel:

Fluttershy could meet either Elton John or David Bowie, and i could see Applejack meeting Willie Nelson.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5