FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
HapHazred
Group Admin

Hello everybody. I've been reviewing the stories submitted here, and have thus far been the only one (aside from Black Ultron) to take a look at the submissions as far as I know. Now, I'm cool with that, but I've reached an impasse concerning a particular story to let in.

Boarding School

The story has good and bad points that, in my opinion, kind of cancel each other out. One one hand, I don't like the plot, but it is written kind-of-acceptably, ranging from wooden to satisfactory depending on the moment. The protagonist (Diamond Tiara) is unlikable, but is also being shown to have more than just your classical 'I iz evil, hear me bully!' personality she could have been given, especially in chapter two and three.

The OC characters are also quite interesting: nothing groundbreaking, but they're likable, at least for me.

Given all that, I'm finding it very hard to come to a decision on this one. I was hoping one of you might be able to formulate an opinion?

Cheers in advance.

HapHazred
Group Admin

Halp!:raritydespair:

She just posted a new chapter, you know.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046256 Wot? Just now?

Well, I approved the story already, thanks to Black Ultron, so it hardly matters.

Where were you when I needed feedback, eh?!

I'm HazardPony, by the way, how do you do? I approve the stories here.

4046267 You approved it? Halo will be very happy to hear that :twilightsmile: Me and her know each other in real life, so I can text her to tell her the news.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046310 Oh yeah, I forgot to tell her by comments.

It was a skin of the teeth thing, though, but we agreed that it had enough future potential to be worthwhile. There's a review of it someplace... it's called my decision thread, it's where I keep my reasons for crushing people's dreams. Keeps me accountable, y'know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6