The LEGIT Christian Bronies 26 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So many times, I have seen many things in my life.

But, Disney considering making Elsa from “Frozen” a lesbian in the upcoming sequel is something I am not going to stomach.

In case many have forgotten, the company was founded by Walt Disney himself, who happens to have been a Conservative, Republican, and Presbyterian Christian. The company’s current decision is something I believe the “Man Behind the Mouse” would be far from proud of, and already I can see him rolling in his grave if the decision to make major characters in Disney films gay falls through. If anything, if they do anything like that, it would disgrace the very name of Disney.

Among other things, it’s not just people who are gay who are fans of Disney and the Frozen series, but also people who do not approve of gay marriage! The company should create something for Elsa that everyone approves of, something parents can let their children see. In short, it should not be something that only one certain party is going to like. In reality, promoting homosexuality is far from honest when it comes to making money, and I find that this whole making major characters gay thing would not be good for business.

This petition is made to ensure that everyone can always feel the smiles of Disney himself, to honor his beliefs, and to aid the company by showing just how much damage this decision can cause them. It also isn’t made to merely combat Liberal ideologies. It’s made...to show that we care for the Disney Company, as well as for the character of Elsa and so many others.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1