Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Contributor

So, this is a bit of a weird post, but I figured that this might be a... Decent way to go about it. :twilightblush:

There is a scifi story contest that is going on and I am writibg a story for it that takes place in my Neo Somnambula universe (think an AU that mixs elements of cyberpunk and ancient Egypt).

While this story will be Teen and no explicit, it does revolve around a character who is a prostitute. Now while I was considering trying to come up with my own characters to serve as her "johns", I thought it might be kind of fun to use other people's ocs (with their permission of course) to serve this role. Please note that while no sexual acts will be shown/describe it will be heavily implied, that the ocs used are engaging in sexual acts with the main mare.

Here are the requirements for oc entry:

1. The oc must be male.
  2. They can be pony (earth, pegasus, unicorn), diamond dog, changling or kirin.
  3. As much detail on your oc as possible.
  4. You need to mention any cybernetics you want them to have.
  5. Any information on their personality will be highly beneficial for me.

I will be needing at least 3 "clients" for the story.

If you have any additional questions, please comment with them and I will try to answer as soon as possible (currently on vacation). :twilightsheepish:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1