Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Fractured Note
Group Admin

Name: General Wate Ain Sea :Nickname: General Wait And See
Race: Unicorn
Sex: Stallion
Alignment: Celestia

Description: Light brown coat with sky blue eyes. Tail and mane match with a light shade of black. (or dark grey if black isn't your color) Average build for a Unicorn. The magic aura is also a light brown. Tends to wear power armor without a helmet when he is in the field ordering troops around. Normally he likes to wear a classy old school suit, but if the weather and setting are right, he'll don his old duster that his father gave to him.

Bio: He is a smooth move kind of guy and just goes with the flow of things. He will use old school muscle to beat people into submission, but has a tendency to slack off and react slowly. The soldiers call him General Wait and See for a reason. He always takes his time planning moves or waiting for just the right moment to strike, sometimes it works and sometimes he is too late. To be honest he didn't know which side he was going to join until he remembered who pays his checks. The General has been know to be fierce and an iron will kind of character. He his great with words and can talk people down or even change pony's minds with the correct words. Don't be fooled, however, he is mean and one tough son of a gun. He will not hesitate to send a whole army to eradicate some-pony who wronged him.

( Any changes to the character are allowed, he is just a base for a character in the story)

I think I will use him as an antagonist. Better than creating an own OC. :pinkiesmile:

Just hope that I get his personality right.

Fractured Note
Group Admin

That would be fun to see. Do what you will.:twilightsmile:

4211789 I look forward to seeing this.:moustache:

Just noticed something. He uses muscles to beat his enemies down, but is only average built? Does he use spells to improve his strength?

I was also wondering about his brown magic aura. I always thought the eye colour was the same colour as the magic aura. Just thought I could ask about it, while I'm at it.

Fractured Note
Group Admin

Everything is malleable. You can modify what you like. Technically this guy is average built but is surprisingly tough. He is quick and knows the weaknesses on the body which gives him an advantage. The aura you can change if you like.

I think I will go then for a blue aura and a slightly muscular built to emphasize his strength. :pinkiesmile:

Or should I? I think I will need some time to think about his built. I'm just not sure about it yet.

Fractured Note
Group Admin

4254128 well you may decide. I do like the aura color. And maybe adding a broader or slightly stronger looking build may work

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9