Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 342 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What kind of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards would The Shadowbolts use?

Now, considering that we know little about the six main ones so far (Unless you have a hankering for spoilers), there are no problems with what deck choices you make for them.

But as for me, I've mainly got ideas for Sci-Twi only. Given the fact that she's used to science, I have a feeling that she would most likely be acquainted with Bastion Misawa's decks from GX (Namely the Geddon and the Plus/Minus monsters he used in the anime.), and then with her ace being Water Dragon.

And then, there's the doll that's raised the most suspicions; Midnight Sparkle:

If this is canonized, then my guess is that Midnight Sparkle would run an Umbral Horror deck, with Number 104: Masquerade, and then its chaos version: Umbral Horror Masquerade as her best cards.

As for Sugarcoat, Sunny Flare, Lemon Zest, Sour Sweet, and Indigo Zap, I've got no idea what kind of decks and playstyles they would be used to. But one thing would be common among them; they'd want to completely destroy their opponent's hopes of winning by any means necessary.

What do you think? What decks would they run?

Seems good to me :)

I'm not a Yu-Gi-Oh expert, but Sunny'd use things along the lines of 'fire' and 'dark'

4731195 Maybe Flamvell/Dark World?

A little unorthodox, but hey, with Dark World, Sunny Flare could discard her best cards, then immediately summon them because they were discarded. Add in Caius the Shadow Monarch, and she could instantly banish an opponent's monster, and the deal them damage if it was a Dark-type monster she destroyed via this effect.

As for Flamvell, Sunny could do some drastic damage to her opponents as long as she fills the field with them. Though she'd have to watch how she plays them, because Flamvells mostly have 200 DEF, and if the Wondercolts have a Shield and Sword Spell Card, or something to force monsters into Defence Position, Sunny might be at a disadvantage.

Nice mixture, and a definite change in the flow. I'd like to see how she uses it in an actual duel...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4