Dogs: Man's Best Friend 63 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Please feel free to share your own dogs, their names, types, videos, or pictures that you have made and put on the interweb.

Misha (miniature dachshund):
3 months old:

1 year old:

3 years old:

Currently (5 years old):

I used to have a beagle named Bailey... I miss him so much... He would eat everything in the house, yes including stuff he wasn't supposed to eat, and so my dad sent him to my aunts. I can see him when I go over... but it isn't the same... I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him.

Comment posted by Black Month Willem Dafoe deleted Jan 8th, 2015
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3951725 beautiful dog. Mine's a mini (although hough he's pretty big for a mini) and he is a smoothhair dapple brown with the softer ears ive ever felt.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Had a longhair Dachshund named Rusty. Knew him for most of my childhood until his age caught up to him and was put to sleep to ease his suffering. Haven't had another dog since then. Got along with cats pretty well and was certainly a lap dog

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3952442 that's too bad. Right now Timber Ross Knives is sleeping in my arms while i watch James Franco kill Kim Jong Un.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Died in my arms, which probably wasn't smart seeing that was 12 at the time. He pretty much spoiled us on breed, my family pretty much agrees that if we ever get another dog it would probably be a another wiener-dog. Though they would have to get along with our cat

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

What kind of dog is that?

Comment posted by Black Month Willem Dafoe deleted Jan 8th, 2015

My two puppies (well, one year olds) are very important to me. I can't stress that. They brighten up my day, though the 'youngest' brother (they are technically the same age but he might the runt) is kind of a jerk. I had a talk with him after he are my games. His name is Leroy and he looks like a pit lab mix. (We rescued him from a shit home) He must have some beagle in him too. Best hugger.

Debo is his taller, dumber brother. He's so cute, looks more retriever. He loves me the most, very nippy. He's OCD, very much so.

Doge

My 14 year old codger, Buster. Blue Heeler/Border Collie cross

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3988170 look, its spider dog.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3989971 the pic is upside down?

One of us is being fucked with...

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

.... I dont know...