Support For Grayson 151 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

His school sucks! Can't his school get sued for letting people harass him like that!? The law says you can not harass people.

4592497 All schools have bullies. If you were correct, then all schools in the world should get sued.

4592522 Not exactly. Only the schools that aren't taking the correct action should get sued.

4592539 If you went to school, dressed like this:

and the school told you that people might stop teasing you if you start dressing appropriately for school, would you sue the school for their suggestion?

4592579 I doubt anyone would dress like a girl.

4593934 How about girls themselves :duck:

4593934 Why is that? Are you afraid that you would get teased at school if you wore a skirt? If your teacher told you that maybe you shouldn't be wearing a skirt because you're a boy, would you sue the teacher?

4594185 Regardless of the situation bullying is wrong and the was Grayson's school handled it was morally wrong. If you were bullied for being a brony and the school said to stop being a brony, how would you react?

4594278 I do agree with you in principle, but being ignorant about how the world actually works would be foolish. If you're male and you come in school in pantyhose, some people will tease you. If you're more than 3 years old and you watch MLP, some people will tease you.

I'm not saying to just conform. You don't have to if you don't want to, but don't expect everyone to be indifferent to it.

And I do know how it is to get picked on. Women keep giving me a hard time when I use the restroom with a skirt drawn on it, instead of the one with pants drawn on it. It's morally wrong for them to segregate me just because I'm male, but the fact of the matter is that the world is not ideal and it won't be for a long time. If you expect it to be, you'll just get disappointed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10