Shadowrunners 35 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This is entirely silly....but when making this group, G-man64, you should have made another account, one called Fastjack, just to make the group. Because damn it, that would be hilarious. I'm half-tempted to make another account called Fastjack to make a Jackpoint group, literally just because it would amuse me.

....and now I just imagined Applejack as Fastjack, Can't let that continue in my head, or Time Turner will become pony-Clockwork, and Clockwork is an arsehole. So, the theme of this thread is....name pony version of Jackpointers.

If you're not familiar with them.....shame on you.

Fastapplejack
Dash-O!

G-man64
Group Admin

Well, Pinkie would probably be the Laughing Pony, I can imagine her and Harlequin getting at it with each other.

While I can't think of one for Fluttershy (I'm still new on the scene), I can say that she'd probably be pretty good friends with the Orange Queen, due to her environmentalist nature, you know until Fluttershy found out who she actually was and faints like a goat.

First that came to mind for Big D is, of course, Discord. Captain Chaos may also apply to him.

Although I have it in my head that Octavia would be a pretty amazing sammy.

3948496 I dunno, Harlequin is a bit too much of a dick for Pinkie, I suspect. I actually think reformed Discord would fit better for Harlequin.

3965011 The Big D would be better, I think, as the Big C. Heh, now I've got the image in my head of Dunkelzahn and Celestia having tea, or Celestia appearing on the Matrix talkshow he had.

Wyrmtalk or whatever it was? I think I know what you're talking about. That's kinda what I was going for in the shadowrun fic I just released. Ponies are supposedly chumming it up with Dunkelzahn, and that freaks the human right the hell out. Big D's pretty chill as far as dragons go, but he'll still waste your ass.

Speaking strictly from a pony being a shadowrunner, I'd say Sombra might make a good Megaera, as they were both in limbo for so long.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5