Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

(EDIT) : ALRIGHT, THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES. ALL THE STORIES IN THE SUBMISSION FOLDER ARE TO BE REVIEWED. AS SUCH, BE AWARE THAT THERE WILL BE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS BEFORE RECEVING YOUR REVIEW DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF SUBMISSIONS.

Hello, mares and colts.

Seeing I am finally able to have some time for myself, I have decided to come back to helping others. As such, I will be taking stories in, for REVIEWING only, at the moment.

My Exams for University drawing to a close, I cannot afford to get seriously into heavy editing work. And I will NOT allow myself substandart editing.

As such, I will notify Haphazerd to reopen my Reviewing Post. Drop your demands there, and don't hesitate to add any special instructions or anything you deem important, as well as a link to your story.

Do NOT post story other than yours there. If you want a friend to get his story reviewed, tell him to post it himself. I need to speak with the creator, not some henchman (no offence).

I cannot guarantee any kind of schedule or fast work, again because of Uni work. I will try to keep the review coming at worse one week after you submitted it (again, no promises).

I accept any kind of story for reviewing, excluding Wild Clop (fetischist, torture, BDSM, etc...). Soft Clop is fine.

In any case, see you soon in the other post. Don't hesitate.

PS: even though I find that terribly stupid, you cannot link Mature Stories in the Forums (most stupid rule ever, but whatever, I'm not making 'em.) As such, if you want a Mature story to be reviewed, write your deman in the Post, then send me the link via PM.

PPS: ALL reviews WILL be public, so keep that in mind (unless it's NSFW- other mature stories are fine). If you do not want the review to be public, send me a PM and explain me exactly why. And you'd better have solid arguments.

PPPS (beat that) : I also accept review from outside the group, as long as I am contacted by the original writer via PM.

4313221 will you review unfinished stories? Like Ya did b4?

Most likely. I don't see any reason not to, at the very least.

PS: even though I find that terribly stupid, you cannot link Mature Stories in the Forums (most stupid rule ever, but whatever, I'm not making 'em.)

You can blame Adsense for that. There are two exceptions to the Mature story linking rule, however (according to this comment of Meeester's):

1) You can link to mature stories in your blog only if you tag your blog with a mature story.
2) You can directly link to mature stories in group threads only if the group is marked as nsfw.

Unfortunately, the only way to know whether or not a group is actually marked as nsfw is to ask one of the group admins...

Sigh, what's wrong with linking to mature...I mean, if you're not looking for it, as soon as you click the link you'll see the mature tag and you can leave it there. It's not really saving time, it's just annoying people.

Ah well, it's not the place to debate that here.

Comment posted by HapHazred deleted Apr 27th, 2015

Oh, I had a strong feeling this group wasn't marked as such, but I do think it would be a decent feature if regular members could at least have some way of determining that without having to ask the group admins... :unsuresweetie:

To be honest, I'm mostly just griping that I wish it were a site-wide ability regarding group status, rather than just something about this group in particular. :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10