Species of Equestria 421 members · 593 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Toratchi888
Group Admin

Due to Estrella departing Fimfiction--however temporary--I have taken over as lead administrator for Species of Equestria, in addition to acting as Story Reviewer.

I hope the day of her return is soon in coming.

4209923 Best of luck with the new position.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

Estrella left!? Since when?

Well. I wish her the best of luck in whatever non-fimfic-related endeavours she'll be up to :twilightsmile:

Toratchi888
Group Admin

4209947 Estrella has been wrapping up her concerns on Fimfic over the last day.
Please give her your regards if you haven't already.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

4209976 I'm sure she'd be happy to hear that personally, if you haven't said so already.

4209923 Reviews, that sounds delightful. Best of luck with the administrative paper work.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

4211133 All I have to do is check that stories are in the correct folder for the species of the story protagonist.
And I get to hand out stickers.

4212547 depending on how deep you have to dig, it sounds easy work, but demanding, depending on the stories.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

4217028 It can be, sometimes.
I usually PM the author if I need to verify.

4217366 That is a good idea. Assuming said author is honest, which I guess is the common norm.
On the other hoof, if they are not, that would just go against the story and any other stories of said author as well.

Besides, posting a story on a Group where it clearly doesn't Belong is hurting the Story too. Yet, some still persist on the practice.

Asking the author would give a few tidebitsas to the intent, regardless of if the story is complete or not.
Guess I would have enjoyed if the Administrators of some groups had done this for me in a few cases.

Toratchi888
Group Admin

4217390 It's usually no problem.
Some respond, a few don't. Most get the question and the reason.
Often, a combination of the tags and description is sufficient.
If it get to the point of deciding if there is a deuteragonist or tritagonist, that's usually when I ask.

4217396 It is in our own best interest to answe honestly.

That is why the description and tags are there, isn't it? Giving us an idea as to what the story is about and if we are intersted in said story.

So long as it is obvious, I guess there is little to no reason to ask. The only reason may be to let the author know the story did not qualify, I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14