SunDagio: Sunset Shimmer x Adagio Dazzle 617 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So I was talking with someone and mentioned to them that I can't always decide whether SunsetxTwilight (both versions!) or SunsetxAdagio is my favorite ship. I mean, they're both good, and awesome, and undeniably the best fragging shippings in the entire fragging fandom.

But which one is the best of the best?

Well, I got an unusual suggestion for this.

What about polyamory involving all three of them?

But which one is the best of the best?

SunDagio.

Honestly it would take certain curcumstances and a suspension of disbelife but i could see them in a three way relationship but if we are keeping Sunlight and SunDagio(or Sundazzle) seperate...I personally can't pick between them because both just work so well.

Sunlight(Twilight and Sunset<SciTwi/Pony Twi): both are genius' and experts in magic, trained by princess celestia and have the indirectly have the same name. As it relates to Sci Twi, she's been shown to almost idolize Sunset in a way and see her a s a hero of sorts after saving her in the friendship games and teaching her the meaning of friendship so they have a very good bad girl with a heart of gold in love with the quirky innocent nerd thing going on which is just fantastic. Sunset is dominant but also cute and adorable at the same time with her level of snark and sass that compliments Twilight's timid by kind and sweet nature along with her adorkable appeal...which both Twilight and Sunset have in spades, Twilight more so than Sunset but you get the idea

SunDagio( Sunset and Adagio): This ship is great because sunset and Adagio are very much alike in their past actions, both were villains and the leader of sorts, both have been struck down by the elements of harmony and depending on your head canon of how they interact with each other they have a good love/hate thing going on with Adagio usually being a being that needs a lesson taught to her but when she learns it its always a payoff. Not to mention the absoulte fact that these two are just FUCKING SEXY AS HELL TOGETHER..Look at any fan art of Sunset and Adagio together and tell me you dont think "cute, sexy or adorable"...go on i dare you!

I have nothing against polyamory :eeyup:
but I prefer the sundagio :heart:

Well, somebody has their feelings clear, unlike me. :trollestia:

You. I like you. You say the things that make sense and that I agree with.

5299852 glad someone else shares my opinion too:pinkiehappy:

I think you offered quite a few insights on it.

The main one being, the "Sunlight or SunDagio" question can really be mostly boiled down to, "Do you prefer your Sunset shippings nerdy or sexy?"

5300069 exactly and in some cases people portray Adagio is a motherly type and having her and sunset bond that way...but really a lot of the appeal of Sundagio is sex appeal but that's good cause the sexual chemistry between them is always good

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8