The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Anyone have a plan about the Human Chrysalis? Because if not, a idea flashed me, and want to know if the rest of the hive mind and people that manage to give a little life to Bugzee story and could like it.

Someone of the group, for example Sombra reading the newspaper and they find news that Chrysalis (Human) the previous Director of a 'Humanitarian Organization' named 'Changelings' that had a rock band with the same name but was forced to leave after rumors of corruption and treating the workers like slaves. The current owner Thorax is not making declarations but Chrysalis is recently marrying Tirek, the mysterious CEO of Tartarus Corp. Who is rumored to be one of most richest persons in the world and someone who can control the world economy. Not much info about him and his daughter Cozy Glow except the strange interest in supposed magical items. [At this, others could expand, but because the human world don't have much magic, I thought of replace how Tirek take all Magic for Money...]

If someone have another or better idea, or just don't like it, it's free to comment it. It's just something that flashed my mind and wanted to share, if it's not taken, maybe I will leave it as a plotbunny or idea and find someone that like it and suggest it.

I personally thought her human version got into some trouble and ended up in the loony bin. With thorax coming around to visit her and try to get her better.

BrownDog77
Group Admin

I kind of pictured her as a washed up former singer being a judge on an American Idol type show, only more pathetic :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3