The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

What is going to happen about this plasmid? I ask mainly because it seems that almost every plasmid seems to be added to Bugzee, but this plasmid could be of use. Yes, there is no "Big Daddy" but it could be used for other things. The thread is mainly to ask... Is going to be added to Bugzee powers in a future and what exactly can do this plasmid for Bugzee?

Hm..
I.. got nothing. Ask Kersey.

Kersey475
Group Contributor

Actually... the problem is Bugze is to obtain just ONE more Plasmid/Vigor, but we're having trouble thinking of what the last one should be since we want it to be different from the Plasmids/Vigors that Bugze already has;

Incinerate! (Sets target on fire)
Winter Blast (Freezes target)
Telekinesis (Lift, levitate, and move objects)
Insect Swarm (Unleashes a swarm of bees/hornets and has limited mind influence/control over changelings)
Murder of Crows (Defunct due to "Insect Swarm", but summoned a flock of crows)
Bucking Bronco (Sends a small quake that launches and suspends target in the air)

Anyling have any ideas?

Well... I suggest the hypnotize big daddy, but instead of hypnotize big daddy, maybe hypnotize other ponies or other changelings? But maybe it could be better if it's decided in a official anouncement or something like that, so that no one can say that didn't know.

Kersey475
Group Contributor

Eh... "Hypnotize" is kinda already covered by "Insect Swarm" on changelings, plus the running gag is ponies keep thinking that the Hooded Offender has mind control when he doesn't. Plus the ability to control ponies may be too overpowered.

4547282 maybe bend small creatures will? the max size a timberwolf?

or maybe just wind powers? could fuck up some pegasi *cough*rainbowdash*cough*

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

ehehehehe...you my friend have a evil mind

I like that:pinkiecrazy:

What could be the difference between "Air Powers" and "Air Bending"?

well, if his air powers only work where there is air that he can breath, then if he were in a place with air he cant breath, he could manipulate that air, I have no idea, im just spitballin'. (and I completly forgot that he had air powers)

4549808 my username is pentakill (killing five people within a short amount of time) apocalypse (total world chaos and destruction or genocide). what would you expect? sunshine and rainbows.

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

If it's a apocalypse caused by the G3 ponies escaping into our world and taking over, then yes.:trollestia:

no, its metal related apocalypse. through the band called pentakill. one is a lich voiced by the singer from dragonforce, oh and can kill you by screaming, another is berserk drummer who will beat you with his drum sticks if you beat him in a drinking contest (the head of each stick is the size of a medium sized rock), another is a voiceless guitar player who can shoot magical blasts of music at you and make you dance for no reason. and the final (and my favorite) is a giant suit of armor (his character skin shows him with skin) who killed said lich just by playing guitar so badassedly, he caused the lich's brain to explode. oh and he has an awesome mexican bot voice

bot voice (skin not up to date):

pentakill album:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12